1995 (E36) BMW 320i Coupe Automatic - We're on for a Wednesday draw!

Supernaut

18 left. Nice work, people! Keep it up!

This will come with some oil and some ATF in the boot. I may even chuck in a spare set of wheels.

They're 16" E90 wheels with winter tyres on them. The wheels are corroded to fuck, they barely hold air, and the tread on the tyres could be described as "legal... I guess?" :D

I like that Alanism is covering nearly 10% of the table. I’m not going that far but I’ll take 19 and 49 too if it keeps this thing going. Wednesday draw maybe?!?

I have a horrible habit of either being over enthusiastic or completely disinterested in most things that life throws at me.  I guess this is an example of such behaviour.  Whats not to be enthusiastic about?  If I win I get a magnificent old BM to trundle around in chewing masses of fuel I cannot afford.  I would also get the joy of visiting Scotland as I have never been despite being in my mid forties. 

Aberdeen....fuck that.

Well, up yours too! :P

Who knows when this'll get an MOT. I phoned the garage today. They had something stuck on the ramps all morning, then their MOT computer shat the bed. I said I can't collect it until Saturday so no rush. They seemed rather grateful for that, as they said they'd had some really rude customers on the phone already mouthing off at them.

Just had word from the garage. Their MOT computer is still up the creek, but they've done a pre-MOT check.

The front brake pipes need done (I knew about those)... but it also needs a small patch welded. The total, they estimate, will be in the £165 sort of ballpark. That includes the MOT test itself.

I've given them the go-ahead, but would people be terribly offended if I raised the ticket price to £7 instead of £6?

At this rate, it'll be early next week by the time they can actually get it officially MOT'd due to computer issues.

Thanks.

Jesus H Christ on a Raleigh Chopper, talk about taking liberties with the ticket price, so obviously put me down for an extra random please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah, I'm out. That extra £1. A fucking liberty.