1995 (E36) BMW 320i Coupe Automatic - We're on for a Wednesday draw!

Supernaut

It not actually the price I object to.

I just realised that I can't be arsed. And don't want to win it.

I'm going to save my £7 and buy an extra ticket for something that I do want in the future.

Obviously my post is obnoxious in an amusing way, but I have a reputation to keep up.

I'm also tempted to tell them to forget it, take any good bits off and just weigh the rest in...

EDIT: Just phoned them again and got a mechanic this time. They've done the front brake pipes and the small patch is just in front of the driver's side rear wheel arch. They reckon just a couple of hours welding. Their service company for the MOT computer are being about as much use a chocolate fireguard and apparently tried to talk them through the repairs on the phone instead of sending somebody out! Somebody is now going to be visiting them tomorrow to sort it.

Instead of being angry I just felt really sorry for them. Sounds like an absolute nightmare.

All necessary changes made.

If it doesn't roffle, then oh well.

I have the money to keep both E36s on the road. The space aspect... I'm sure I can figure something out.

The 316 is very noticeably better on fuel, and I find myself driving it just as quickly as the 320. So it would still be preferable if the 320 were to go to a new home.

14 tickets left.

Also, this is now MOT'd! I won't be in a position to collect it until Monday, probably.

However, let's get the last of these tickets sold and get it moved on! £7 a pop, roll up! Roll up!

I will risk taking PP, as the user in question doesn't seem interested anyway.

I dislike 3 series BMW's but since its not that far from me better give me a ticket please. Number 25 if it is still available, otherwise any.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I wasn't particularly interested in BMWs until me and 17-Coffees got the 316 for really cheap, then realised how easy it was to work on. I also like the elegant simplicity of the E36, and they're a good steer too. From the period when their tagline was the ultimate driving machine, and they meant it. This one was a roffle win for me too.

I don't imagine later BMWs are easy to work on, mind.

I could also be speaking complete shit, being 10 hours into a 12 hour night shift.

Bump.

I washed it yesterday.

Also, the insurance on it runs out in a week. After that I'll probably have to dump it at the parents' farm. I'm also debating putting it on gumtree. Please don't make me do that!

I'm not lowering the price of the tickets because it's already fucking cheap for an E36 with a year of MOT, and I spent a bit getting that MOT in the first place.

It also raffled at £8.50 a ticket just over a year ago with 3 months MOT on it at the time.