Micra...dot dot dot...dash dash dash...dot dot dot.

volvoman

Early micras look properly boss with the silver hubs and wheelsbca0e518c29e9e9842bbfc91dfafc4a5.jpg

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yes, early silver factory steelies, with these hubcaps always look the part.

posh bearsted?

Nah, im more your "Common Barsteward"!  :-D

Oh wait, you meant something else didnt you..."Wrong way Nelson"......."Go west young man"......as in, west of Maidstone. ;-)

Got a roof rack for the Micra, one of these fandangled special jobs for a 3 door model, the guy used it for a 2000 3 door Yaris, so i took a chance on it fitting...Fleabay aint so bad, for the hard to come by shite. Delivered for £28 squid...No one else even bid on it, starting bid was £22.(plus £6 postage/shipping). I left the auction/bidding until the last 20 seconds, then "steamed in" with a bid of £45, just in case someone else dropped a late bid.

You can buy these 3 door roof rack systems on Ebay (brand new) for approx £120, but feck that, i never buy new, unless i really have to. ;-)

Any chance of a link to the one you got? 

I just did a quick search, an this popped up, it seems the cheapest price too (various other sellers sell at different prices though).

The link -   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183683031074

Mine is not made by Summit, it is made by Automaxi, but they are all pretty much the same i reckon.