Loads of Oil Filters and Timing Belts for sale- Air and Fuel Filters Added!

320touring

Hello Shiters!

I bought some N.O.S parts last week, and have spent a bit of time sorting through them and cataloguing them.

I've thought I'd offer them to shiters first as there are some crackers in there (timing belt for a Bluebird 2.0 Diesel anyone?)

With them being New Old Stock, the boxes are dusty/could be damaged but the parts themselves are in decent condition (if sometimes a touch dusty)

I've looked at the prices online for the same items on Ebay and Amazon, and decided to charge approx 50% less. Prices are included in the tables below.

Postage is £2.95 PER ITEM for oil filters and timing belts

Rather than stick up a million pics, please send me a PM with

Part/s you are after

Car Make/Model/Engine Size

Car Year

and I'll double check they'll fit and send you a picture back to confirm.

Oil Filters

post-17572-0-83465600-1552080333_thumb.jpg

post-17572-0-56553200-1552080354_thumb.jpg

Timing Belts

post-17572-0-01119600-1552080381_thumb.jpg

post-17572-0-41075800-1552080400_thumb.jpg

As promised, Air and Fuel Filters now added.

All fuel filters are £2.95 PER ITEM Postage

Most air filters should be £2.95 PER ITEM too - but please double check as I suspect some may be larger than "Small Parcel" Size

AIR Filters

post-17572-0-07291100-1552091065_thumb.jpg

Fuel Filters

post-17572-0-02711600-1552091107_thumb.jpg

All these cambelts and oil filters remind me of when a taxi firm I knew gave up their garage unit and sacked the mechanic. Behind a big storage unit were loads of Cavalier, Montego and Mondeo lcambelt kits and filters, for about 4 years the mechanic had just been lobbing them over the back and pretending to do services- he sold the oil.

The thing is nobody ever remembered any cars snapping belts or any major engine failiures, needless to say this was before diesel was the norm.

All these cambelts and oil filters remind me of when a taxi firm I knew gave up their garage unit and sacked the mechanic. Behind a big storage unit were loads of Cavalier, Montego and Mondeo lcambelt kits and filters, for about 4 years the mechanic had just been lobbing them over the back and pretending to do services- he sold the oil.

The thing is nobody ever remembered any cars snapping belts or any major engine failiures, needless to say this was before diesel was the norm.

Wonder if he was related to the chap this stuff came from?:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, Floatylight said:

Probably worth reposting the pics, they don't display properly in Tapatalk since the upgrade

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Ah right, I'll see if I can rehost

Vulg, I'll see what I can do re this next week (in the lakes for the weekend) - can you confirm the part numbers via PM please?