Today I did a THING!

chompy_snake

attachicon.gifUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1550954298403.jpg_1550954308276.jpeg

Mine is the silver one and my dad's is the red one!

Both 300tdi auto but mine has the EDC Bosch pump and his a VE.

Will the EDC run veg as I believe they do???

Yes to veg but it's a direct injection diesel so you risk polluting the sump with veg if you use too much. Veg oil is 70p/l in Tesco just now.

What are the 300tdi autos like to drive? We’ve always had manuals but I’m getting fed up of changing gears. Been told they’re wank. But that didn’t come from the horses mouth

The EDC pump motors are quicker than the VE pump ones (unless you tweak the VE pump).

Fairly lazy and a little on the slow side .... But fun none the less.

I think if I was to use 1 word to describe the drive it would be lolloping haha

I don't get your reference of OLLI???

Never heard that before

*Edit .... Just got it and believe me that shite sticker is coming off as long as not integral

Pleas enlighten me , I've Google olli and get nothing. 98 V8 with no rust but lots of peeling clearcoat.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

You've only got one life and the best way to live it is limping round in a pile of tat tacked together in a shed in Solihull? That doesn't seem like the best advice to me.

One life. Live it underneath the sodding thing replacing those bloody radius arm bushes yet again. Sure it isn't as catchy but it is about expectation management.

You've only got one life and the best way to live it is limping round in a pile of tat tacked together in a shed in Solihull? That doesn't seem like the best advice to me.

One life. Live it underneath the sodding thing replacing those bloody radius arm bushes yet again. Sure it isn't as catchy but it is about expectation management.

You only buy a Landover if you like fixing things!

Any other expectations would be ridiculous.... I must be a sadist because I like working on them?