Citroen C2, 2004, 1.1sx for sale..SOLD

dean36014

Due to impending purchase this weekend of a C4 from here I'm going to have to part with my C2. Only reason for selling is my knackered spine doesn't agree with the seats unfortunately.

About the car, I bought it last October, fitted new front shocks, discs,pads and bottom ball joints. It sailed through an MOT with just an advisory for faded side repeater lights, a bit unfair in my eyes as the are clear with an orange bulb. I think I've now done around 2k miles in it with no issues. I took it Anglesey and been down south in it a few times so it's fine on a long run. Mileage is 82k and something. Spec includes front and seat air bags, cd player, Aircon which was working fine in October so will assume it still will, but budget for a regas just incase. It has the rather funky or disgusting according to how you look at it orange seats and interior. Good tyres, although the fronts are winter tyres fitted for omg snow chaos forecast that hasn't happened. So maybe swap them front to back when it warms up. Only faults I'm aware of are, nearside front fog light is knackered, it has a minor oil leak that all tud engines do, not had to top oil up, when indicating left it's sometimes slow to cancel. In good news I fitted a new cambelt after the MOT and expensive Bosch 4 prong plugs, oil and filter at same time. As you can see it's in a particularly fetching shade of misty lilac, love it or hate it, it's a cheap car.

It's available from next week assuming collection goes ok on new car, it's in Coventry, and the price for autoshitters is £350

7a814af500d4ee4b6d260e36e8f69876.jpg

25919a1e7c7a04134c60758e738269cb.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk