Merry Everyone

pandamonium

Seasonal Felicitations to all my Shitey chums, old and new! :D Here's looking forward to more Shite collection missions and events in 2008, and who knows maybe I might just happen across a Renault 20 at some point....Nah, that's just silly! :roll:

Seasonal Felicitations to all my Shitey chums, old and new! :D Here's looking forward to more Shite collection missions and events in 2008, and who knows maybe I might just happen across a Renault 20 at some point....Nah, that's just silly! :roll:

I happened across a drivers side wing for one the other day.... 8)

Have a good one and hope more of you get to see my fleet of J-crud next year.

Posted Image

Have a photo from today's West Yorkshire RR meet, where I have now acquired a retro-style cold, it was freezing. But I also got a cool "India" air freshener, which makes up for it.

Yes, hearty felicitations to one and all (despite what my current signature might say - I'm not really a fan of all this yuletide bo11ox :lol: ) but I wish everyone a happy new year and I promise to buy another fine example of J-tin during 2008!

Must admit if it was left to me this year Christmas would have been a non event in our household as well. :lol: Never the less I still sincerely wish everyone on here the very best of wishes and a shitetastic new year! :D

I'm with Mash, Ratdat and Sav: Crimbo's no big deal here (Buddhist country and all), and I'm happier for it. Don't miss all the commercial nonsense that you have to put up with for months on end back home.Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy some extra time with friends and family, and also that the squandering of shite funds has been kept to a minimum.Best wishes everyone!

stupid o'clock kids awake. God knows how long a day this is going to be. Merry christmas.

Just shut up and keep unwrapping, children. No we haven't got any batteries, you'll just have to wait till tomorrow when Wilco is open again. No I can't mend it; ask Mummy if she's still got the receipt. Daddy is going onto the old computer nowto talk to the nice men who like those funny old cars that make you cry...No it's not too early, dear; I'll have a large one...yes, and another black coffee...

Season's Greetings & God Bless Us Every One. Happy Crappycars!

stupid o'clock kids awake. God knows how long a day this is going to be. Merry christmas.

Just shut up and keep unwrapping, children. No we haven't got any batteries, you'll just have to wait till tomorrow when Wilco is open again. No I can't mend it; ask Mummy if she's still got the receipt. Daddy is going onto the old computer nowto talk to the nice men who like those funny old cars that make you cry...No it's not too early, dear; I'll have a large one...yes, and another black coffee...

Season's Greetings & God Bless Us Every One. Happy Crappycars!

EXACTLY THE SAME HERE