Current issues (save for the fact it's a fucking Freelander);
- Hiss from the servo when the brakes are not applied (replacement part with car, will fit if I get a chance)
- Driver's seat base worn (good spare supplied)
- Prop shaft bearings noisy.
- Tailgate window is an idle bastard.
- Gear selection occasionally a bit stiff; improved since I replaced the slave cylinder bracket.
- Both keys & remotes present
- New rear diff torque mounting
- C/locking now works on all doors
- Reversing camera & decent CD player with aux in fitted
I've done several thousand miles since buying it and I really don't want to sell it to the stinky horse troll who keeps asking for it, if I wanted that much of a pain in the arse, I'd poke a concrete bollard up my bumhole.
I think it has 3 months MOT left, but I'd be happy to get it retested early to aid sale.
Edit; shitty twilight pictures added.