Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Home made pick ups.

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#151 OFFLINE   Exiled_Tat_Gatherer

Exiled_Tat_Gatherer

Fly in the ointment

• Full Members
  • 1,234 posts
  • 34 thanks

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 AM

I imported this Renault 5 pick up from France some years ago but had to sell it when I moved. It did reappear a couple of years ago but had been cut up into a trailer which was a shame as it was a proper French conversion.

attachicon.gifnormandy 009.jpg

I also had a very rare Renault 4 F4 that was converted in the UK by a bloke from Bridgwater. He built quite a few back in the 70's/80's and having now met him reckons he might still have all the tooling etc to build them again.

Finally there was my Hotchkiss which was modified in France then further work was done when I got it here including the Harvey Frost.

attachicon.gifhotchkiss pick up.jpg

attachicon.gif002.JPG

The Renaults are still in use over here in Belgium...… so if anyone wanted one enough - they do pop up around here. The communes still have some with mini-tipper rears too - the street bods use them. They do look cool as...… I'll try and pap one.

#152 OFFLINE   MorrisItalSLX

MorrisItalSLX

• Full Members
  • 3,621 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Location53 Miles West of Venus

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 AM

Oh my word, that is *special*

What amazes me is the amount of money someone put into that, the Holden HQ Kingswood tail lights alone are worth more than my yearly salary!

46166620385_56a84bf2c5_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users