52. ohdearme

53. Bramz7

54. SiC

56. Tonedepear

57. NorfolkNWeigh

58. Partridge

59. RobT

How much is a ticket again?

17 of the queens finest coins. Or probably about 12 euro cents now.

Come on Shitists, we can do this!

I'd take another but can't afford to!

If you bring your own battery I'll count that as another ticket purchase lol.

Go on I'll have my age please number 42.

The answer to life it is.

List above updated, not many tickets remaining really.

Go on then I haven't had a Safrane tor about 10 years now. My last one set both front air bags off on the drive home when I bought it. The controller was under the passenger seat and filled with water when I pulled away a bit too quickly and the puddle in the passenger footwell submerged it. Just the one random please.

Go on then I haven't had a Safrane tor about 10 years now. My last one set both front air bags off on the drive home when I bought it. The controller was under the passenger seat and filled with water when I pulled away a bit too quickly and the puddle in the passenger footwell submerged it. Just the one random please.

I cannot guarantee that this will not happen again. :-D  Ticket number 15 for you.

Has the other Saffy for sale unintentionally stalled this? With only four to go? Doh!

I doubt it,its a totally different version not a V6 and its just a timing thing,i didn,t expect my new car to arrive for at least a week,not 2 days ago!

Only had one person contact me and I don,t think they have even bought a ticket.

Come on guys, just 4 more tickets! Maybe convincing people of the highly versatile nature of this fine automobile helps selling it? The rear seat folds down and the cargo cover is removable, basically turning this into something almost resembling an estate. It is a truly practical car in that regard, more than any of my others. I won't complain if I get the chance to use it for at least a few days before having to give it away, but I don't want to keep people enduring this suspense for too long either. :-)

37028098935_ce30d53139_b.jpg

It might be worth adding only four tickets left to the thread title. If people know a draw is imminent it somestimes generates interest.

I looked earlier in the week on the trainline website and it was saying only about a tenner to get from Central Scotland to Newcastle on the right booking. That can't be right!?!?

I looked earlier in the week on the trainline website and it was saying only about a tenner to get from Central Scotland to Newcastle on the right booking. That can't be right!?!?

Go through split ticketing and it's probably cheaper. I think I paid £8 to get a single from Newcastle to a suburb of Glasgow for a collection.

http://www.splitticketing.com/

It might be worth adding only four tickets left to the thread title. If people know a draw is imminent it somestimes generates interest.

But I've already done that yesterday lol. Or do you see a different thread title? That would be bad. :shock:

And should anybody be worried about having to collect this car soon, I'd be very happy to have it here until the end of the month (or whenever the new mystery car is ready, which probably is end of the month at the earliest), so no pressure there.

And should anybody be worried about having to collect this car soon, I'd be very happy to have it here until the end of the month (or whenever the new mystery car is ready, which probably is end of the month at the earliest), so no pressure there.

That's a relief. If the draw was on Wednesday, and assuming I'm the exceptionally lucky winner, I would not be able to contemplate collection until at least 23rd as next weekend is entirely booked out.

I'll need to have a look at split ticketing. I was amazed even at a tenner. I can hardly get a train to Glasgow or Edinburgh for that now.

I'm a wally. The title says four tickets already.

That's good to know regarding the collection. If I disappeared on Thursday to Newcastle I'm not sure how my wife would react being left with our week old(at that point) daughter. If I win we could called her Safrane. Maybe not.

I can't seem to find where you are located by the way?!

Jolly old Newcastle upon Tyne, I've added it to the original post now.

We should do a local meetup to celebrate the lucky winner. That way all our local Autoshite members can enjoy a little bit of Safrane barge before it sets its sails to the unknown lands. Or Scaryoldcortina wins the car and has the shortest collection trip in the history of Autoshite.