Frothy Cresta for sale

Rocket88

Around a decade ago iirc. It was sold, crashed, and straightened over the following years. All gone quiet on it now though - needed repaint and no MOT history. If I was in the market, I’d so want to buy Colc’s Cresta, and get it looking like the one above.

I had the opportunity to buy that from its long term owner about 2007. He'd bought it accident damaged at six months old in 1968,reshelled it and kept it forty years. Despite all my best efforts I couldn't come up with the pitifully low asking price. Saw it again in Ipswich about 2011,noticed it in a front garden with frontal damage about three months later and never seen it again. One of those ones you kick yourself over.

Around a decade ago iirc. It was sold, crashed, and straightened over the following years. All gone quiet on it now though - needed repaint and no MOT history. If I was in the market, I’d so want to buy Colc’s Cresta, and get it looking like the one above.

Wouldn't take much...banded steels, drop it a bit..........and paint.

Car had been straightened out and just* needed paint in November 2013. Sorted by Rackhams body shop, and original bonnet and wing were apparently saved. No updates from the owner since, so who knows. I guess it’s probably not good. Can’t someone go door knock?

Soz to OP for deviating - yours looks like a gem!