Autoshite find of the century

VWPowered

28dayslater is generally just organised trespass, there's no permission sought. They go in with cameras rather than spraycans and lighters in the hope that if they're caught, they get let off.As such you'd still be comitting theft if you took the parts. Which is a damn shame as often these places are open to the elements as well as little arsonists, so they're likely to get either wrecked, burned or destroyed when it gets redeveloped.It'd be down to the owners to procesute though, and if nobody knows who that is.....

Pillock knows what he's talking about....I go past this yard twice a day on the train on the way to and from work. About 2 weeks ago there was a massive fire there and it looks to have caught almost every building :cry: . Most of the roofs have caved in too. It's been covered in graffiti for ages, so I guess it was a popular place for da kidz to hang out. I always assumed the place was empty so never bothered to go and investigate. Bugger.

We should all board one of Fred Transits VansTake a trip over there"Borrow" as much as possibleAnd flog the lot on Fleebay which will help evry1 restore or buy there cars :lol: Surely the stuff cant be left to the elimentsWonder if ther's a way of contacting the owners an askin a very nice "Can we have the lot"

Hadleigh Garage Marlpit Lane Coulsdon CR5 2YE if you google this it gives you a contact number ????? but im going to have a look this weekend will let you no if anything has survived

So if they own the place and say "WE" (autoshite community) can have the lot we should seriously plan somethingAs financially it could help alot of people out and gain parts needed for anyone who needs themOnly if they say everyone can have the stuff !!CANT BE DOING NOTHIN' ILLEGAL NOW !l :lol: If they say "NO" or that they do not own the building i wonder what will happen to the stuff left inside Because im sure the building isnt at all too safe so may fall an break alot of the stuffLets hope they say "YES" And people can have anythin' they needAnd if the Autoshite community do get the parts needed we could maybe get them a nice THANK YOU present for letting us have the stuff :D

Grimes of Coulsdon no longer exists, the number will be just left over from when they did. You could ring Speedy Spares of Brighton, as I understood it they purchased all (or most) of the stock. However, if it is still at the old site then they probably left it there as they had no more space or didn't want it. I would doubt they own the site itself.TBH If you wanted just a couple of small things such a couple of those Horizon indicator lenses I would just go and get them - however I wouldn't advise turning up with a truck or van.The site may belong to the council, however more likely to a property company who may demolish and clear the site sooner or later. I would ask a local friendly lawyer, quantity surveyor or estate agent (i.e. one will who will do a ownership search for free :lol: ) or try and find out who owns it by other means - perhaps the local council or planning office. If Speedy Spares can be persuaded that the remaining stock still has some monetary value they may help - I would contact them first.