Vauxhall Cavalier Motorsport/Cesaro free

Tubbo

Just to keep the thread updated, Steve79 is going to go and have a look at the car to see if it can be saved! I have given him the contact details of the owner and asked him to keep the thread updated of any progress. The owner has found the keys and paperwork!

Good luck to Steve (I’m sure a set of jump leads and some polish and he will be cruising around in a serious fanny magnet).

Just to keep the thread updated, Steve79 is going to go and have a look at the car to see if it can be saved! I have given him the contact details of the owner and asked him to keep the thread updated of any progress. The owner has found the keys and paperwork!

Good luck to Steve (I’m sure a set of jump leads and some polish and he will be cruising around in a serious fanny magnet).

When's the collection?!

I worked as Sales manager for a Vauxhall dealer when the Cesaro was introduced, a very lack luster event. We received a memo that it was coming, then some brousures and a 1.8 car. Nobody got terribly excited about it.

One of the Salesman asked for the red Astra 1.6 Cesaro we had and seemed to like that.

My Dad nearly traded in his 1994 Tempra for a similarly aged hatchback one of these in late 1996 that was for sale in Brian Stevenson cars in Falkirk. My dad had a Mk1 Cavalier 1.9, an Ascona B 2.0SR berlina, 2x mk2 Cavalier 1.6, a facelift Vectra B Artic and a facelift Vectra C SRi. The mk3 Cavalier was the only one missed really. He has a 308 now but wants an Insignia.

My mum had a mk3 Astra Cesaro 1.6 in pearly bluey green purple. Lovely seats in it.

It will be amazing if this gets saved.

Thorn in my side.
You know that's all i got collecting this Cav.
A bundle of lies.
I should have know that's all that it was worth
I should have known better
But I trusted you start at first.
I should have known better
But I got what I deserved
To run away and MOT  you
Was all that I could do.
To run away and MOT you
Was all that I could do.