Shitting in the shallow end. *Bile Hatred* pseudo collection.

Jim Bell

Cone filters always bring the smiles, careful though, it's a slippery slope then before you know it you're saying stuff like 'Built not bought bruv" and fitting  those little shoulder pads that go on your seatbelts ;)

FUCKING HELL MAN. ITS ALREADY GOT THEM!

MINI ONES!

I might have to vape and wear a MONSTER ENEREGEY DRINK cap, back to front.

*edit, seat belt pads, not stickers.

You're turning all posh mate, you've now got a Merc and a Bini.

What has happened to the old Mr_shitpeas who bought slightly ropey cars (spent money fixing) then sold the car shortly after (at a loss)?

Do you think the current posh-mobiles might stick around for a bit? They might* even cost less money in the long run.

I recognise that garage. The man that is serving his time with me's dad owns The Salt Cove, Mama Rosa's and what used to be Bruno's (think it's High Tide now) just along from it. Nice to see somewhere local on here. I live next door to The Gunner btw.post-5435-0-16282900-1550074056.jpg

Ah my mate plays cards in the Gunner on a Saturday. Me and the missus used to get in the Salthouse and Mama Rosa's regular when we lived round the corner.

Smoll world eh.

Was out on my way to The Asda this morning and took a local level crossing a tad too enthusiastically, bounced a bit hard and was rewarded instantly with LOW TYRE PRESSURE, STABILITY CONTROL AND ABS lights.

Fuk.

post-5435-0-84801600-1550244315_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-25264900-1550244472_thumb.jpg

Fault finding 101.

Step 1. Turn it off and turn it back on again.

This reset the LOW TYRE PRESSURE warning light. I've no idea what that would even be connected to tbh.

Step 2. Repeat step 1

Tried this but no further progress was made.

Step 3. Go shopping.

Step 4. Start car.

Hooray, it's had time to consider it's actions and has decided to fix itself.

post-5435-0-10962500-1550244648_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-32001900-1550244711_thumb.jpg

Self fixing car. *thumbs up*

I was actually going to Asda to pick up some paper towels and Windowlene.

There is a lot of tint film glue and general residue on the rear screen from the partial removal of tint film by a previous owner.

post-5435-0-86041500-1550244783_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-78888500-1550244918_thumb.jpg

YouTube research suggested that there's no real alternative to a bit of spray, a bit of elbow grease and the use of a razor blade.

As the heated rear screen barely works anyway, I thought there was nothing to lose and got to scraping.

Weapons of choice.

post-5435-0-90477800-1550245091_thumb.jpg

*Insert 1990s music over fat man sweating on a sunny day screen scraping montage*

Until eventually, clear screen.

post-5435-0-36965300-1550245161_thumb.jpg

Happy with that.

One more thing scratched off the list of things to improve.

Ah man, this is probably far too late but WD40 or off-brand equivalent is the shiznit for removing tint glue, way less elbow grease, you just chuck it on then scrape off the glue with a Wilko's glass scraper.

Just make sure not to scrape off the heaty lines as well.

Dislike!

Anyway this thing is mint. Though I'm not strong enough to reach 5th or 6th, and the headlights are pointing at the floor three inches in front of the car

Crap lights and a 4 speed gearbox? Mini.

Either not for ages or very soon, depending on which way the wind blows man. Loving it at the moment but it's overstretched me somewhat financially.

Well if my mate buys the TT back from me (supposed to next month) and this is for sale, count me in! If he doesn't at the right time, I can't imagine this will struggle to sell.