• It is just so Super (Sentinel).
    • January Cannock Calamity Roffle
    • Mahoosive autojumble not far from Caen/Dieppe
    • Peak 1980s uber wedge barge anyone?
    • Rob's Spots - 24 Hours in Flanders
    • SAVED a Visa Cabriolet in Edinburgh!
    • TEN GLORIOUS YEARS. (Of RBJ nonsense)
    • The Austin 2dr 1100 story
    • ## Dummy Vote - Choose this if you don't want to vote in any other thread on this section
  2. 2. Which is your Thread of the Year?

• The mightly blue Marina passion wagon
    • The Thunderbird has landed let the fun begin
    • Viva España !! Seat funebre finally home !!
    • Vw Passat Facebook bargain
    • ## Dummy Vote - Choose this if you don't want to vote in any other thread on this section

Please vote for your Thread of the Year (TOY).

This is for threads created from 01/01/18 - 31/12/18.  You may vote for as many as you wish.

The vote will run to 23/2/19 and then the winner will be declared - The winner will receive a shitey prize. 

The finalists are; 

AS does the Mongol Rally - http://autoshite.com/topic/32960-autoshite-does-the-mongol-rally/?hl=mongol 

Cannock Cadillac Auction - http://autoshite.com/topic/30746-cannock-calamity-auction-27th-january-meet-up

Has anyone had a lorry transported? Is it hi - NOW DODGE 50 HORSEBO11OX THREAD -  http://autoshite.com/topic/32003-has-anyone-had-a-lorry-transported-is-it-hi-now-dodge-50-horsebo11ox-thread/

The Austin 2dr 1100 story - Part IV - Welding & Engine/Clutch work - http://autoshite.com/topic/32171-the-austin-2dr-1100-story-part-iv-welding-engineclutch-work/ 

• 2 weeks later...

I've added a Dummy Vote to each section, which you'll need to select if you don't want to vote for any other thread in that section. The poll doesn't allow you to not vote, but only allows 20 options.

I've moved the Marina Passion Wagon from the first section to the second, but also transferred the votes it had.

The point of TOY was to highlight the good stuff that has happened throughout the year. Mods have put together some prizes to send to the lucky winners although you don't get keys to the executive bathroom!

We always get the refrain that it wasn't as good as it used to be, but so TOY was to capture some of the interesting things that occurred in the past twelve months.

Anything over that can go in the Spirirt of Shite vote that is in the other thread - that way everything is captured if it is something people find interesting - no matter what date. 

Its intended to a be positive thing, hopefully some of the threads people will re-read and realise there is still good stuff happening.

If you don't like it, ignore it - it will be gone in a week or so.

Dollywobblers thread started in 2017 like mine hence we have been delegated to the other award section.

Mine started 9 days before the new year dont have a dogs in hells chance be to be fair I dont really care I get my award every time I drive it and if people enjoy the thread thats worth more than any award :mrgreen:

2017! wow that has soon passed.