MK3 Golf Auto 5 door £150 Now with photos

MOD500

I have a crazy plan to sell the Corolla and bimble around in this for a while, using the leftover money to survive my shitty financial situation, but:

1. Corolla doesn't seem to generate a lot of interest.

2. I don't have the spare cash to get this and then hope the Corolla sells. (Also, see 1.)

3. I have a bit of history with Golves, having broken one and hated the Mk2 1.8 auto I had.

:D

Just repeating what others have said, not sure why this is still for sale!

I have a crazy plan to sell the Corolla and bimble around in this for a while, using the leftover money to survive my shitty financial situation, but:

1. Corolla doesn't seem to generate a lot of interest.

2. I don't have the spare cash to get this and then hope the Corolla sells. (Also, see 1.)

3. I have a bit of history with Golves, having broken one and hated the Mk2 1.8 auto I had.

:D

Just repeating what others have said, not sure why this is still for sale!

Maybe if you advertised the Corrolla for £150 rather than £650 it would generate a bit more interest. Not saying it's not worth the asking price, I think it probably is... but there are some mega bargains on here right now.

As for the Golf, I predict that at this price it won't be for sale for long. I'd have bought it already if I could in any way justify buying a fourth car. In truth I can't really even justify owning more than one, but despite of that I love the three I have and don't even have the heart to get rid of the rusty, non-running Ford Ka sat on my mother in law's drive... In spite of that £150 is burning a massive hole in my pocket right now and I could easily make a rash decision to buy it for no real reason. Other than the fact that the scrap value of the Ka would practically pay for it, and none of my cars have a towbar. Aargh!

Hope it stays in the fold. It's right up my street. Towbar, auto box, velour, mismatched paint. What's not to like?

The 330d doesn't seem to want to play , what better than to replace one shonky, blue, runt of its respective model history, German whip. Than another shonky, etc etc

This will mean daughter no1 can get to work for the rest of the week ( or till October, more likely)

PM sent. Hopefully, collection imminent.

In other news 2001 330d auto touring for sale- broken!

The 330d doesn't seem to want to play , what better than to replace one shonky, blue, runt of its respective model history, German whip. Than another shonky, etc etc

This will mean daughter no1 can get to work for the rest of the week ( or till October, more likely)

PM sent. Hopefully, collection imminent.

In other news 2001 330d auto touring for sale- broken!

Someone is coming round to look at it in 20 minutes. If he doesn't take it I'll be in touch.