1991 Toyota Corolla 1.6GL Auto. Now on ebay

DoctorRetro

• 3 weeks later...

These Vx (plastic alloy trim delete) look nice...

1b06ef5cabc2a95c3689ab30a253f621.jpg

That's odd. I noticed a set of these wheels in black on some kind of Vauxhall yesterday for the first time ever. One of the trims had fallen off... Very unusual looking steel wheels. Had me thinking at the time, although I'm not sure about that picture.

That's odd. I noticed a set of these wheels in black on some kind of Vauxhall yesterday for the first time ever. One of the trims had fallen off... Very unusual looking steel wheels. Had me thinking at the time, although I'm not sure about that picture.

They've been doing them for a while now. The Vectra C had them on some trims. Focus, too.

I passed my test in one of these, on the day my instructor turned up with a neck brace on and a headache as she'd been rear-ended with the pupil before me on a roundabout, so I didn't get my hour prep before hand, but luckily her husband who was also a driving instructor had an identical Corolla, so at least there was some continuity!

Fond memories, but I have too many on the fleet for my wallet etc and so forth, so have a wee bump if that helps :)