Laguna I RT Sport - 12 months MoT - Won and Sold

RobT

I'm not expecting much interest in this, but I've got my eye on something else so could do with the gooner gone.

I'll get the negs out of the way. The heater is rubbish in very cold weather, the clutch is heavy, slight blow on the back box, and the interior still smells a bit of rubber, despite leaving a Neutradol in there for a week (I think cheap mats were the culprit, now binned).

Good points are all the electrics work bar the radio (code required no doubt), tyres are decent (Michelins on the rear, quality* Arrowspeeds on the front), 12 months MoT (valid until 8th January 2020), tidy and comfortable interior, and generally good condition outside just with the usual car park dings. Nice colour too.

Mileage is 108,900 and it hasn't done many miles over the past few years being giffer owned. 2 litre 8 valve pez engine starts and drives very well and is quiet on a run. Comfortable ride with no untoward suspension noises, although it might need tracking up as I think there's a slight pull to the left. Front brake pads look new, and I fettled the rears as the NS was binding quite badly and making a noise. I haven't driven it for two weeks which probably speaks volumes. It's a good car but living in London, a heavy clutch makes me lose interest pretty quickly, what with all the stop start traffic.

post-5013-0-43569500-1547851114_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-57180800-1547851149_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-16958700-1547851173_thumb.jpg

The hard clutch is a real worry.

Rob is an absolute prince among men and as such generally undersells his cars. I would wager, nay guarantee, that the clutch is no heavier than any other Laguna. I recall he described his old Astra diesel similarly and I noticed nothing untoward when I delivered it up to our Chester based Vauxhall apologist. Also, he lives in the midst of a densely populated conurbation and therefore has to perform more clutch wrestling than most.

Rob is an absolute prince among men and as such generally undersells his cars. I would wager, nay guarantee, that the clutch is no heavier than any other Laguna. I recall he described his old Astra diesel similarly and I noticed nothing untoward when I delivered it up to our Chester based Vauxhall apologist. Also, he lives in the midst of a densely populated conurbation and therefore has to perform more clutch wrestling than most.

Great. Make it two fandoms then :)

1 . Danterzza

2 . Maurice Marina

3 . aldo135

4 . rantingYoof

5 . Bucketeer (courtesy of Cavcraft)

6 . Fat_Pirate

7 . fatharris

8 . Partridge

9 . bangernomics

10 . Cavcraft

11 . bramz7

12 . loserone

13 . Med Tills

14 . carlo

15 . brownnova

16 . prepace

17 . 95 quid peugeot (courtesy of Brodders)

18 . fatharris

19 . blakey79

20 . 95 quid Peugeot

21 . Fat_Pirate

22 . egg

23 . Jim Bell

24 . TheDoctor (courtesy of The Moog)

25 . Danterzza

26 . yes oui si

27 . alcyonecorporation

28 . Maurice Marina

29 . Ohdearme

30 . Datsuncog

31 . fatharris

32 . Bucketeer (courtesy of Jim Bell)

33 . angle

34 . rantingYoof

35 . brownnova

36 . dean36014

37 . Med Tills

38 . tonedepear

39 . loserone

40 . pilninggas

41 . Bucketeer (courtesy of Cavcraft)

42 . Supernaut

43 . Partridge

44 . fatharris

45 . Bucketeer

46 . 95 quid Peugeot

47 . prepace

48 . Unclefester

49 . loserone

50 . Fat_Pirate

51 . robinmasters

52 . Brodders

53 . bramz7

54 . loserone (courtesy of Jim Bell)

55 . Med Tills

56 . beko1987

57 . Bucketeer (courtesy of The Moog)

58 . Unclefester

59 . aldo135

If the winner doesn't want to go into London, I can assist with a rendezvous with them, as long as it's insured and I get (heavily discounted) train fare back.

(If this is okay with Rob)

Aye, cool. I'll get you to deliver it halfway if I win, yeah?

If the winner doesn't want to go into London, I can assist with a rendezvous with them, as long as it's insured and I get (heavily discounted) train fare back.

(If this is okay with Rob)

That's fine with me, thanks very much bramz.

Location wise I'm in Beckenham which is 20 minutes south from Victoria or Charing Cross, and 40ish minutes from J7 of the M25.  Gatwick Express to East Croydon is another option, should the lucky* winner wish to fly down.  Depending on the time I'm happy to collect from East Croydon, or the tram is a 20 minute journey.