WBOD - sub 1000....

binhoker668

Shut UP Scotty!  It's not the one I want right now, y'know?

Autoshite has spoken. Your wishes mean nothing.

What up with t'xantia anyhow? Have I missed something?

What about a Focus with 12 months MOT.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901093789830?atmobcid=soc3

post-3133-0-60670100-1547909737_thumb.jpg

Theres actually loads of stuff thats cheap int there.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901113860413?atmobcid=soc3

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901113849398?atmobcid=soc3

You can even go all Raul Moat with this:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201812233453203?atmobcid=soc3

post-3133-0-67348700-1547910115_thumb.jpg

Its only got MOT till August but chances are Gazza will have popped along to share his KFC with you by then and you'll have to shoot yourself in the face.

I don’t know about where you live but a lot of the £500 stuff round me is old clapped out rubbish. £7-800 seems to be the starting point for something with a fighting chance of seeing a winter out. Focus is a good shout but a lot of the Mk1’s are old sheds now, if you can find one a Mk2 is arguably a better proposition, the 1.8TD isn’t too bad, you can pick them up for pennies cause it’s OMG DIESEL DMF FULE PUMP TURBO INJECTOR PHAILURE. Not a massive issue at the £6-700 money as you simply chuck it away when something serious happens.

I’d say best thing to do would be get something rare, unwanted that’s an absolute bastard to get parts for, prodigiously thirsty and has numerous intermittent annoying faults, drive it through winter then sell it on at a crushing loss in the spring. That’s the sensible thing to do.

I’d say best thing to do would be get something rare, unwanted that’s an absolute bastard to get parts for, prodigiously thirsty and has numerous intermittent annoying faults, drive it through winter then sell it on at a crushing loss in the spring. That’s the sensible thing to do.

Huggy then, except I want more money....

Ha ha cheers chaps! Scotty, I’ve been looking at Focusses aye. Tremendously boring, but kinda seem like a good reliable option really. Xantia is making noises - on top of other problems here and there. I’ve had some decent work done on it, but now I’d like something solidly reliable with decent ticket, diesel pref, tow bar would be good. Then sell/roffle the Xantia cheaply - with ticket ‘til April - hopefully to someone on here with some mechanical nous!

It’s defo too much to ask in Notts at the moment though! So aye, just having a look around and trying not to make a rash decision (which is usually my wont), as after this cash spunkage, there won’t be any more for quite a while ha ha....

reliable with decent ticket, diesel pref, tow bar would be good.

Woooooooo spooky .......

Multipla...and change for 2000 miles of fuel. Then I can buy something red and auto for snowmageddon.

Wooooooooo

Nottingham to Manchester via townmate. That’s doable.

Don't buy it if you don't 100% want it. Settle for nothing less than what you want.

Dont be like Glenn that got a racist girl pregnant because she was good looking. He moved away in the end. .

Eh?? More info needed . (Am I being thick and missing a song here?)

Eh?? More info needed . (Am I being thick and missing a song here?)

No it was at school. He poked her ONCE and thought he was jack the biscuit. But then she became a pregnant lady and he learned round her house that her dad was a violent right wing lunatic and that she was screaming racist.

He had to fend her family off with an antique sword after deplomacy wore thin, and escaped only by RUNNING. He had to move away to Northampton in the end.

It was the talk of sixth form.