Cheap, Reliable, Low Mileage 1.4 Rice Burner For Sale.

0ldCh0d

Evening All, I have decided to have a clear out this year of all my cars, except my CLK 430 & Rover 75.

So, without further ado....I thought that this little beauty might be of interest to someone on here.

It is a

2000, W Reg, Honda Civic 1.4 s, 5 door (same shape as the rover 400, but without the added OMGHGF issues of the rover)

Genuine 69,000 odd miles from new,

MOT until end of July 2019.

In Metallic Blue, with full cream leather interior.

It starts & runs & drives good for a near 20 year old car.

Clutch is a little high, but it works as it should.

Excellent service history with x12 stamps in the book upto 2017 & various receipts for work done over the years.

Timing belt & coolant changed less than 2000 miles ago (2017). New battery last year, tyres etc.

The bodywork is in good condition also, & it comes with x2 Keys, & owners handbook pack.

It does require a new sump pan, as it leaks, however, a brand new sump pan & gasket is here to go with the car.

The central locking is temperamental, but does work.

It is, for it's age, in good order & has been looked after throughout it's life.

I am looking for £350- the car is located in Scotland (Pm me if interested).

I will add pictures of the Car tomorrow, as the one picture I tried to add on to this post turns out sideways for some reason?.

The car in West Lothian. Other things I will be selling....My trusty Astravan, My ford Transit Van, possibly my Volvo S60 T5, A 2011 Peugeot Bipper 1.4 HDi with nearly 300,000 miles on it & various car parts/Alloy Wheels.

However, the Honda is the first one to be offered.

The car in West Lothian. Other things I will be selling....My trusty Astravan, My ford Transit Van, possibly my Volvo S60 T5, A 2011 Peugeot Bipper 1.4 HDi with nearly 300,000 miles on it & various car parts/Alloy Wheels.

However, the Honda is the first one to be offered.

Would be interested to see what wheels you have :)