Voxall seats

davehedgehog31

I'm after some new seats for my Astra five door. It's a 2004 Disastra "G". The seats in it now are rotten, Airdrie United FC have more support than them.

Looking for something preferably with lumbar support, possibly peeled cow. I hear that seats from Vectras and later Astras also fit and can be a bit more substantial. I don't care about them matching anything else or my rear passengers legroom. Just something comfier to spend two hours a day on.

Willing to travel seeing as it sips fuel, or shitely.

Ta

Leather seats from an Astra G aren't the most comfy. 13 years of sitting in one is why my arse is now square. They did have lumbar support though.

I fitted CDX leather seats to my Vectra B, they were ace. Not very supportive in the corners but much more comfortable. Sadly very hard to find now.

There's a big breakers up at Muirhead that could have a few G's in.

Leather seats from an Astra G aren't the most comfy. 13 years of sitting in one is why my arse is now square. They did have lumbar support though.

I fitted CDX leather seats to my Vectra B, they were ace. Not very supportive in the corners but much more comfortable. Sadly very hard to find now.

There's a big breakers up at Muirhead that could have a few G's in.

Cheers Iain, I saw these crackers but look like they've sold. They were also almost the price of the car...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-VECTRA-B-GSI-RARE-RECARO-FRONT-SEATS-amp-SUBFRAMES-FROM-LOW-MILES-CAR-/283336484156?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=HxXFah33IxVcNO9f0ZyRx%252Fik4Do%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

If you can find them, seats from a Mk3 cav I believe will fit the runners, and are lovely and comfortable.

Even harder to get hold of but even better would be Mk2 cav seats. Best seats I have ever driven in.

Nice one, another possibility to add.

Cheers Sir, they look like a good upgrade. Will watch them.