Jag Leaper anyone?

purplebargeken

It wasn’t nice it was a rescue cat which I believe was feral and it happened years ago now.

Apparently cats claws don’t just cause damage It’s also the infection from the claws that can cause problems.

I have to admit I try not to put my face to close to them anymore lol.

The VX 4/90 came with a 1990's leaper and matching RAC badge.  Well that wasn't going to last. Wasn't even tempted to put it on me Daimler XJ40 shown parked in the background, Oh no.

WP-20160925-004.jpg

Off it came. 

But what to do with the holes?  That's right, put on a 1950's Vauxhall Speedbird off a Wyvern.

18595230-10155320768718630-4245989867979

Together with the 1960's AA badge, it looked the part.  For about ten minutes.

It wasn’t nice it was a rescue cat which I believe was feral and it happened years ago now.

Apparently cats claws don’t just cause damage It’s also the infection from the claws that can cause problems.

I have to admit I try not to put my face to close to them anymore lol.

Cats are arseholes anyway, let's be honest. Mon the dugs

My dad knew someone who mounted one once, didn’t quite get it central. To say it looked a right cunt was an understatement.

I'm in the only on the early Jags and Mk1 to Mk3 XJ's only.  Although on an S Type you can get away with it IMHO.  But on the later X300 on XJ's, Nooooha, looks proper naff.  As for X-Types leapered, LMFAO and that is before some cunning stunt has mounted it on the piss. 

As always, folk can do what they want to their own car, but if my next Jag comes with non original fit leaper, it would be off in a jiffy

• 2 weeks later...