Loserone's HGF VVC

loserone

Shut up, that's normal behaviour!

Sometimes when it leaps like that, turn it off and on again and it's rock steady in the middle. Driving to the allotment it was steady all the way, until I started reversing down the track. Then I turned the engine off, ignition back on, and watched the temp guage do a little dance between half way and 85%, like when you get flickering lights before a power cut.

Then I got home, and it sat there like that for half an hour (whilst I figured out how to get the bairn out without waking him. Roof down, obviously.)

The erratic temp gauge is hopefully just a dodgy sensor.

Worse case scenario you may have either a sticking thermostat or fubared cooling fan ?

I can think of worse..

But there are a few better case scenarios which seem more likely. Airlocks being one. Hopefully I'm not trashing it by ragging it around in the meantime.

The fob has given up again, so if you know where I live, please don't steal it.

Noticed this morning that the lights were fucked.

One duff rear positioning bulb now replaced, the brake light switch was jammed - now freed, the reversing lights still don't work, and nor does the high level brake light.

post-4015-0-68383000-1547506404_thumb.jpg

I checked the taillights the night before it went, and they were ok, although I did have to give one a tap to light it up. Interior wise, the footwellights always worked, not sure if there are any more.

I think this car is try g to make me look like a rogue!

To be fair to it, it had a full tank on Friday morning when Andy sorted the fob, and it's been brimmed twice since then. Probably hasn't been used as much as that in a while?

Both taillights were working on Saturday.

Footwell lights haven't though!