Dailying a XJR for the sake of the climate - Parts Ordered

Guest Hooli

I might* have left a deposit on a car, sight unseen & booked train tickets for tomorrow....

Clues are -

Not french

Junkman approved transmission and fuel

Contains an adequate number of cylinders

Looking at those clues i Can only deduce that

you live in Kuwait AICMFP

invacar is not french (nor does it contain any french parts I dont think?), has a literal Automatic transmission in the truest sense, and 2 cylinders is considered adequate right?, so you must be the one who bought the 5 grand invacar  :mrgreen:

Looking at those clues i Can only deduce that

you live in Kuwait AICMFP

invacar is not french (nor does it contain any french parts I dont think?), has a literal Automatic transmission in the truest sense, and 2 cylinders is considered adequate right?, so you must be the one who bought the 5 grand invacar  :mrgreen:

I'm not that sodding mental, besides I'm getting a lot more cylinders & a proper car for a lot less than that price.

Alarm clock is set to give me loads of time to wander into town off the bus & get cashprizemonies from the bank before train time.

Currently sat with a glass of Scapa, a damn nice Orcadian whisky in a pre-celebration of getting a car I've wanted since they first appeared.

Time to change the thread title is it not.

I can't find how on twattatalk and I can't use the mobile version on my phone as the twattatalk banner covers the login button and won't go away.

XK8?

I wish, those are still out of range with the engine they deserve.

Now sat in a pub with a pocket full of money awaiting a fry up as I wait for my train. I left too early as normal.

I can't find how on twattatalk and I can't use the mobile version on my phone as the twattatalk banner covers the login button and won't go away.

Yay I managed to get to the full version for the first time ever. Title amended.

It's my phone not the forum, that bit of screen isn't properly responsive on my touch screen.

I wish, those are still out of range with the engine they deserve.

Now sat in a pub with a pocket full of money awaiting a fry up as I wait for my train. I left too early as normal.

Whoever thought tomatoes were a good breakfast accompaniment was a sadist,

Is the car made in England, and will you be forever known as Prescott?

Whoever thought tomatoes were a good breakfast accompaniment was a sadist,

Is the car made in England, and will you be forever known as Prescott?

Tomatoes are good when hot, that one wasn't.

Yes, at least until the Sovereign sells.

fb13b24e24501daf9c866535a31ab80f.jpg
This is a strong entry, use of sausage breakwater technique and the egg placement is an inventive way to keep it out of the bean juice.

Can only really dock points for only 1 egg and no black pudding so 8/10.

This is a strong entry, use of sausage breakwater technique and the egg placement is an inventive way to keep it out of the bean juice.

Can only really dock points for only 1 egg and no black pudding so 8/10.

You have to allow for a price just over £4 including the drink. I sat no to toast as I'd had that at home.

I'm approaching my first train change at Stevenage now...

I'm in Uckfield. I've not been back in Sussex since I left to move north, I've not missed it.

The seller said he might be here to pick me up, but isn't answering his phone. Hopefully that just means he's driving.