A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

Once the final ticket reallocation is sorted I'll ping out some payment instruction messages this evening sometime (off to work shortly).

We'll be on for Wednesday come what may :)

Thanks everyone for a painless roffle - I am genuinely surprised this sold out so quick - this place, etc

Just thinking about insurance for when I win this.

It would be a fleet expansion (don't tell Ms Rebel) so I'd be looking at a policy with zero NCD.  What's the cheap option here?  Can't see me doing a gaziilion miles in it but it will be fun* for an odd trip or two.

Bung it into confused.com. I got a quote of under £240 for the Celica despite zero NCB as it was being used on another car. Not mirrored or anything fancy, just a straight price. I was astonished.

Something weird is going on here. I live in a fairly small village on the edge of Pendle hill...there’s probably a couple of hundred houses, a pub and a post office and that’s it.

Bearing this in mind, not a hour ago as I was getting something out of the car, a bloody 03 plate black diesel PT with a rattly flywheel pulled up opposite and the occupants went into the neighbours. Never seen one in the area before...what’s the bloody odds?

I’m a little scared now.

PS paid ;-)