A PT Cruiser is just for Christmas, not for life ALL UR CHROME TAT TO CAVCRAFT PLEASE

clayts450

12 years ago, my mate went on holiday with his mate to the US of A.

They hired a car and hit the road... 8) 

post-19900-0-85438100-1547213810_thumb.jpg

So why post that here?

post-19900-0-19834400-1547213973_thumb.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (it was actually x10 the lols, but I'm only allowed a maximum of ten per post here)

Okey dokes - there has been much hand wringing in Bridgford today, but I shall duck out of this finally.  Many thanks to Cavcraft for his patience.  I guess we just cannae face paying 'real' money for this!

Pandamonium - go for it Sir!

Cheers to all concerned.

Chris

(packs suitcase and books appointment with doctor for jabs before driving to Billyville in AM)

There's still approx 14 hrs ish before I leave....mebbe a last minute deal can be struck with someone.

Assuming the PVC is match fit of course.....dropped its rear view mirror again and sucked all the electrickery out of its battery when I attempted to visit the fuel stop this evening to feed it. Ungrateful bastard.

I swear these buggers know when their owners are up to something.

Anyway the car needs to be gone tomorrow, wherever it ends up, as I need to switch the insurance onto an incoming, ETA Sunday.

I'll set my sat nav to Destination Autoshite in the morning

I was one of the few who actually wanted to win this fecker, purely to convert it into a van to advertise the business. I’ve got neither the time or disposable readies to do anything with it (this is assuming my better half is liable to view this thread) but please don’t let it get to the last resort situation if you know what I mean.

She has seen this thread!