**PRICE DROP £7.50 PER GO** Rover 75 Diesel MOT June

Split_Pin

• 3 weeks later...

The OSR caliper is now fixed so she drives like a good'un once again.

I have seen a another car that I want to buy from a forum member and which I have already driven.

Can everybody please check the latest list and let me know if you no longer want the ticket(s) that you have been allocated.

It's not far from the truth though.

The first time something bad happens it tends to cost more than the cars worth to fix it.

Obviously why I'm still in, I could need a replacement at any time, and they are rather nice when working.

I'm in Spain till the 28 Jan. If I miss payment I'm good for credit.

Mine died when its rear suspension shat itself. Would have been more expensive to fix than the car cost me. Shame, as I really liked it. If I won this I might even sell my 9-5 and waft in this for a while, enjoy MPG above the low twenties.

I'm keeping it for now.

Ranging from being told its 'generously' worth £200 even with a full MOT, to someone whose Facebook profile states London but they expect me to believe them when they tell me they're from Livingston (and just want to buy the car without viewing/testing) and the fact that the Roffle was taking far too long for me to be bothered with it, I have had enough and decided to continue tooling about in the old bus for a while yet.

I have a few other things I need to be taking care of first i.e. me.

You have two thirds of the tickets allocated and it was pulled from sale as you wouldn't pass on a problem to someone else.

You have now sorted the brakes so it is good to go.

I think a few days of promotion could see this fill up and then drawn, you could offer some designer lamp shades ;)

Whatever you do make sure it is right for you.

The change could be the boost of interest you need.