**PRICE DROP £7.50 PER GO** Rover 75 Diesel MOT June

Split_Pin

This is the stupidest thing I've ever done.

One random please.

You are not stupid; merely the bravest person to enter the roffle thus far (I think). :-D

However, I think fatharris is after a sensible diesel too so once he enters the roffle from the deepest darkest south-west, you will no longer be the bravest.

You are not stupid; merely the bravest person to enter the roffle thus far (I think). :-D

However, I think fatharris is after a sensible diesel too so once he enters the roffle from the deepest darkest south-west, you will no longer be the bravest.

Is that one random for you?

All names updated.

At this rate we will be on for a Saturday draw!

Did I also mention that this car refuses to do less than 45mpg?

Also, someone has asked to hire me and the Rover for a wedding this year, imagine how pleased they would be at getting a Jaguar x300 instead!

At this rate we will be on for a Saturday draw!

Did I also mention that this car refuses to do less than 45mpg?

Also, someone has asked to hire me and the Rover for a wedding this year, imagine how pleased they would be at getting a Jaguar x300 instead!

I already have an x300 in the fleet, another luxurious barge is just what I need*

All updated.

Re the door, it will be a case of bending back the doorcard as far as possible to get your hand in and releasing the door from the mechanism. The latch had frozen open so I pushed the button down and closed the door and it stayed shut. Sadly it hasnt opened since. Lots on the 75 forum about it but since it's mostly just me that travels in the car, I haven't investigated.

Right, the OSR caliper is now definitely sticking slightly. Whilst it isn't noticeably dragging, the whistle is omnipresent now and I could smell it when I got out the car. The wheel wasn't particularly warm however.

I have very little free time over the next month to look at this and it isn't something I'd be happy passing onto someone else.

I will therefore suspend the Roffle in the mean time, it's what sits best with my conscience.