2009 Fiat Multipla, now collected via transpennine townmate

Dave_Q

Our intrepid correspondant has been delivered to a part worn tyre shed in Huddersfield.

Townmate into Multipla does go.

d6614d9d2652a9aef8d3f391c37f8a1f.jpg

Thanks for your patience while I emptied the car of child rubbish, and chodspeed.

An 80cc scooter in the back of a Multipla has to be up there as one of the greatest Autoshite images, second only to the Sinclair C5 in the back of an Allegro estate.

Top bombing Sir and kudos for going collectioning on NYD.

Erm yeah sorry about the general state of the interior, it served as a combined child wagon and builders van while we were doing the kitchen.

When listing it last night I kinda thought I would have a bit longer to clean it out etc but never mind.

I did make sure the ABS sensor was unseized while I was in there so you should* be able to swap it out without removing the brake drum.

Just beware when shopping, there are 2 types of sensor, this one needs the type with a flatish black connector rather than a round one.

Hope it does you well.

Erm yeah sorry about the general state of the interior, it served as a combined child wagon and builders van while we were doing the kitchen.

When listing it last night I kinda thought I would have a bit longer to clean it out etc but never mind.

I did make sure the ABS sensor was unseized while I was in there so you should* be able to swap it out without removing the brake drum.

Just beware when shopping, there are 2 types of sensor, this one needs the type with a flatish black connector rather than a round one.

Hope it does you well.

Couldn’t be happier with it, can’t expect anything for £200. Its ace.

First pass with the hoover

9f12b33c372b6bcda2d618b573db09ed.jpg6fcfc7d5807e05f42f86775a0535e393.jpg

5a760307b553acfb99f21d8652b829ae.jpg

Wasn’t as bad as you thought and thanks for the sensor tip. May bob over to euro in it to go see.

I could potentially have got a bit more for it by listing it on ebay and being a bit economical with the truth, but only after 3 or 4 goes of winning bidders disappearing, "KN U DELIVA 2 KENT M9" and all the other horrors that go with selling to the public.

I really would have weighed it in if nobody from here was keen, with 3 kids, a half built house and a fairly demanding job my time is less worthless than it used to be, so having a nice man turn up at the agreed time and just take it away is well worth the extra £50-100 I might have got from a mouthbreather eventually.