And so it happened - frog shite again

hairnet

The wipers on that train are a blatant rip-off of an FX4.

One of my orchard group members works for a local company that makes windscreen wiper units for trains and various other vehicles. He assembles them and from conversations with him, it's quite possible that there are parts used in common for both railway and road vehicle applications.

Not sure he can help with Citroen flat wiper blades though...

• 1 month later...

merde update

things that needed doing

wipers tick

service tick

radio - some goit put a modern shit one in and dash is reset to kms - ive decided i dont care and cba changing it as itll cost time and money - its a snotta so fek off :D

rear door lock - it shuts if you slam it but latches when shut gently - old git says it opened on her (nope)

it latched but was still closed - i used it for a 200 mile round trip on mways and stuff and it didnt happen to me - having lubed it for a week when i bought it i bought a new lock for it from a nice man in the north east

it gets fitted next week

heater control bought also but looking at how ya get in to fix it all the dash is enclosed round the back and sides and i dont have the tools to take off even the glovebox (mine are big these are smol)

fk that and itd cost £££ for garage to do and so thatll get left for a tinkerer to sort when it gets sold - the old git can complain about fan 4 - at least it works :D

other than that it goes alright and doesnt use much fuel and is comfy which is 1000% better than the panda :D - the only thing wrong as it went well and didnt break