2003 Toyota Corolla T-Sport breaking

dome

If you've seen my project* thread you may have seen this fine beast.

Bought by me in July to donate it's engine to a MK3 MR2. It passed an MOT and was pressed into use pending it's fate, that is now upon us.

Everything available apart from the engine, box and driveshafts.

Rolling shell available if you're quick

Pics from when I got it, it still looks the same, just a bit dirty.

Wheels are good but tyres aren't great before anyone asks.

b41b6a3cb6c4f35bc19c4595054ea4f4.jpg3d735d8af90fd3d75d5236a226a30f54.jpgb04b782f61024330199e4fcc3c1577e1.jpg9fd0e1c41e50ceac2bff785106e9cb25.jpgb0761c5f3d63ae7604e944508d4d51e9.jpg87ae173c56334e693d95cee70b28bc66.jpg902a23258f04b4f77c9617bf9823a344.jpg494d897cdae9b97e876ec3f99743ec58.jpg50feb4ecdc4e37e5c09d879df808e0c4.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hello Dome , seeing your post has prompted me to actually join autoshite, thank you . Where is the project thread for the mr2 getting Corolla engine ? That sounds like a interesting thing to do . This is my second post I said hello on the new members thread after seeing your engine donor corrolla pictures . I have a very similar one 2002 3zz and need two small parts only if possible?post-27086-0-38903800-1546103899_thumb.jpegthis ac buttonpost-27086-0-13991300-1546104004_thumb.jpegfuel flap lever plastic end .i have no idea how hard the switch is to get out or where to start . Thank you Justin.

Hello Dome , seeing your post has prompted me to actually join autoshite, thank you . Where is the project thread for the mr2 getting Corolla engine ? That sounds like a interesting thing to do . This is my second post I said hello on the new members thread after seeing your engine donor corrolla pictures . I have a very similar one 2002 3zz and need two small parts only if possible? image.jpegthis ac button image.jpegfuel flap lever plastic end .i have no idea how hard the switch is to get out or where to start . Thank you Justin.

Hello! Sorry, been away all day today but will have a look tomorrow and see if I can get your bits off.

The project thread covers lots of old rammel, the MR2 appears about 20 pages in.

The black one we originally bought was too good to strip apart so we bought another one to do the conversion on with a more broken engine.

Conversion is just starting but it's a well documented thing to do. Can't wait to get it on the road!

Hi Dome , thank you for looking at the bits for me , no rush , totally at your convenience. Message me when you like . I will read the project thread mr2 with interest , I really am surprised about a corolla engine being fitted in a mr 2 , sounds great . Hopefully after reading the thread I will understand why you are doing this conversion . If I have any questions I will post up . Thanks Justin .

Not the biggest possible purchase, but I need a fuel cap if it’s the original one...

This I've kept, if you still need it drop me a PM

Hello Dome , seeing your post has prompted me to actually join autoshite, thank you . Where is the project thread for the mr2 getting Corolla engine ? That sounds like a interesting thing to do . This is my second post I said hello on the new members thread after seeing your engine donor corrolla pictures . I have a very similar one 2002 3zz and need two small parts only if possible?attachicon.gifimage.jpegthis ac buttonattachicon.gifimage.jpegfuel flap lever plastic end .i have no idea how hard the switch is to get out or where to start . Thank you Justin.

I did manage to get the fuel flap release but not the A/C button I'm afraid

The other bits I've kept if anyone needs them are

5x Alloys with legal but not great tyres

4 Calipers

Front and rear lights.

If anyone needs anything that went on the shell let me know and I'll pass you my mates details. i'm not sure how long it'll be around though.

• 2 weeks later...