Campervan

95 quid Peugeot

You'll get a Talbot Express that fulfills what you need for your budget quite comfortably.

An Autosleeper Rambler has a bed in the roof but it's a bit shit. If you're alone and can sleep on a single bed then you can leave the passenger seat swivelled and you never have to put the bed away. Big freshwater tank, bog, hot water, heater and even a shower that's just about usable at a push if you're anything up to average height or weight.

A step up to a coachbuilt Express would get you a properly usable shower and a more comfortable bed. Should still get one in budget especially this time of year, probably comfortably in budget if you don't mind something that needs a bit of tidying.

Are you going to be staying in the same location or be based anywhere. If you have a fixed base I would buy a caravan and have it on a small certified location in the area rather than have to drive a camper everywhere and pack everything to go to work.

I work on a military Base and plenty of opportunities for moving a camper around. Multi car parks and tidy places a caravan is a bit obvious.

I can leave it weekends and drive home in the C5

Join the classic hymers faceache group, there’s always one for 5-6k and you’ll get something big enough to live in but with simple mechanicals.

I had a b544 (posted on here somewhere in the past) that I sold for 5k as I stupidly bought its replacement before selling it. Space became a problem fast.