ZS Winter heap £150 as is. Please read fully.

red5

It does look good but put it this way, it’s on at scrap value, worst case scenario and it shits it’s clutch on the way home you haven’t lost anything.

I scrap stuff now because I’ve not got the time for fannying around with people who really shouldn’t be buying cheap cars. Last car I had for sale at £400, the guy that turned up wanted some money knocking off as there was some trim missing from the base of the bumper and the parcel shelf had seen better days, I’m not talking £20-50 off it. Because of these ‘faults’ he wanted it for £200. I decided then I could save myself the time, effort and irritation of dealing with that by weighing the fuckers in now for much the same money.

It does look good but put it this way, it’s on at scrap value, worst case scenario and it shits it’s clutch on the way home you haven’t lost anything.

I scrap stuff now because I’ve not got the time for fannying around with people who really shouldn’t be buying cheap cars. Last car I had for sale at £400, the guy that turned up wanted some money knocking off as there was some trim missing from the base of the bumper and the parcel shelf had seen better days, I’m not talking £20-50 off it. Because of these ‘faults’ he wanted it for £200. I decided then I could save myself the time, effort and irritation of dealing with that by weighing the fuckers in now for much the same money.

Now you spend your time and effort getting irritated on other people's behalves, it seems.

Serious question, has anyone managed to get one of these on classic insurance? I know it’s a bit young but some makes seem able to escape that a bit. I would love to save it but getting quotes of £390 for insurance kills it :-(

My ZT-T is also a 52-plate and FJ quoted that on classic, so I'd assume this would be fine

Oh come on... it’s just passed the MOT. Waiting for the reply to say the MOT will be bent, the tester will have put his livelihood on the line for £20 stuffed in his pocket to pass it.

I take it you never read my landrover thread then,

Landie failed on rust and chassis crack then two days later passed the mot and I now have it complete with still cracked chassis and never ever seen a welder.

Yes I guess your right the tester wouldn't dream of risking his livelihood.

Nice colour this, what's it called and What is tractor syndrome?

I don't know any bent mot testers but have been amazed by some cars that have passed and others that look immaculate and have shitloads of money thrown at them and yet they fail every year , quite often in the same mot station , so an enquiry about a floorpan seemed like quite a valid question.... obviously not to some !

Jeez, let it rest, it’s a bargain at £150. Effectively free when you take scrap value into consideration. Red5 could makes as much/ more money by bridging it and have zero hassle. We need to be grateful that there are people on here who would rather save a car like this by offering it stupidly cheap.