Poor old Fiesta.......

djb222

Hi, new member here who loves most things automotive.... I've recently sold a very nice MG ZT 190 with that lovely V6 and a K series Freelander 1 which I had from new. 

I have a couple of cars neither of which I would term Autoshite, however one of them is from 1968 and is currently under restoration a Lotus Elan (Shhhhh)

I do have another car which at the moment is in a very unloved state and needs a fair amount of work , mainly electronic and cosmetic. A 14,000 mile from new, 1 owner Ford Fiesta Mk6..... sounds boring but they have a good following. Take a look at the Vid if you're interested...

Welcome DJB. Nice Fiesta those, would be perfect for Mother_Sterling but she's stuck on the K11 Micra I (sort of) won off here. Heartlands Ford Birmingham and 'BG' plated so a local to Birmingham car pretty much mlst of its life. You sound fairly 'Midlander' yourself if you don't mind me saying. I'm fairly local in North Worcs and frequent visitor to Birmingham/Halesowen/Black country, also to be found at various autoshite meets at an auction in Cannock (see Chaseracer/Cannock meet threads)

Looking forward to updates on the Fiesta.