2006 Mini Cooper Convertible, £29 a ticket or £1600 cash

JJ0063

Have any previous rofflers opened roffles up to other places? I’m just thinking that I can’t see all tickets selling on here.. I work in a call centre of 800ish people so could probably shift a load there along with sharing on Instagram/Twitter too.

Not sure if that’s allowed/massive ball ache etc.

Have any previous rofflers opened roffles up to other places? I’m just thinking that I can’t see all tickets selling on here.. I work in a call centre of 800ish people so could probably shift a load there along with sharing on Instagram/Twitter too.

Not sure if that’s allowed/massive ball ache etc.

Much more likely to bring negative attention especially sharing on social media - remember it’s not strictly above board

Thanks Timewaster, will allocate!

I wasn’t going to direct anyone here to enter as people wouldn’t join just to enter, if I did it I’d just update this list and keep another on my phone or something but I’ll try and avoid it in that case!

Let’s try and get 59 shiters involved :)

V5 has just arrived, original plates are on.. it's good to go.

£1600 is the lowest I can go really if anyone's interested. Happy to deliver if reasonably local, replacement car has been found and is in Ipswich so can delivery anywhere that way this weekend if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...