Allegro gone. No cash 2nite m8. See 6cyl for updates. Thread over

D Spares & Tyres

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's still here...

I did want it gone over the Xmas break so a couple of days ago I emailed the chap who was supposed to be moving it for the shiter who wanted it

"Oh yes he did mention it but I didn't think it was definate"

Come on chap it's a free car, I'm not chasing you to get it. First to turn up gets it

Well it's still here...

I did want it gone over the Xmas break so a couple of days ago I emailed the chap who was supposed to be moving it for the shiter who wanted it

"Oh yes he did mention it but I didn't think it was definate"

Come on chap it's a free car, I'm not chasing you to get it. First to turn up gets it

Jesus H Christ.

People bleat on about AS sellers being the best; a shame the buyers aren’t as good.

Oh and my original offer of lending the trailer doesn't stand anymore, sorry. It has a 4x4 on it with the suspension removed. I need to get a few more bits off yet before I weigh it in.

If the original chap who was going to have it still wants it then fine, no hard feelings. I'm not being funny, just practical. You are still welcome to it but just hurry up and get yours or someone else's arse down here, I'm only 40 miles away!!

Furst 2 C will by

Happy xmas!!!

In the event that no one else collects it soon and you can deliver it to me, I'll pay your fuel costs. 

It is unlikely that I would be doing anything to it before next April at the earliest. During that period it will be available to any  Shiter that can collect from me and reimburse my costs.

I have secure storage in Hednesford WS12 area.

Or you could just take it to the bridge and pocket some coin for yourself, safe in the knowledge that you have done your best to save it for posterity.

In the event that no one else collects it soon and you can deliver it to me, I'll pay your fuel costs. 

It is unlikely that I would be doing anything to it before next April at the earliest. During that period it will be available to any  Shiter that can collect from me and reimburse my costs.

I have secure storage in Hednesford WS12 area.

Or you could just take it to the bridge and pocket some coin for yourself, safe in the knowledge that you have done your best to save it for posterity.

I really don't want to weigh it in, I can't be responsible for its death! It's going on gumtree now. I currently have no road legal towcar for the first time in years. I'm in no rush to sort it as I don't really need to tow anything and also it stops me picking up more shite!

No doubt the gumtree bell ends expected a full restoration for the asking price?

It's back on now as of this morning. One text saying £100 cash today. I replied £150 and you have a deal. He replied that he is short of cash and will cost too much to get here so can only pay £100. I told him he is probably best saving his cash up then.

Another one wanted to pay £100. I just said no.

The third person sounds promising though... It's leaving soon if I have to weigh it in, much as though it would upset me but £100 in my pocket and no more timewasters sounds very appealing...

Can we get it up to Mally somehow? Might be nice to give him something to keep him busy in the new year.

Thanks for the suggestion....I think.

I do have a trailer that carries 1000kg, might just be in.

I do not have the time, see my Stock Car thread.

It's the gearbox that kills it for me though.

This sodding thing is finally going on monday. A serial shiter is having it. We have done business before and I know his word is good.

I put it on gumtree for £200 and have had several emails and texts. Some of the classic '100 today mate' style ones. I just want it gone so replied 'ok yes that's fine'. None got back to me after that. What motivates these idiots?????