Ford Fiesta Finesse

The Old Bloke Next Door

Bought new for my wife in March 2000, about 97000 miles, in regular use until March this year. Will need welding to both rear inner sills and drivers side outer rear arch panel for mot and probably other minor work work.

Serviced frequently by my  tame mechanic, never failed to proceed during our ownership.

Most paper work available including original invoice,two keys and fobs, runs and drives.

Radiant red, reg no W 158 VOA for mot history, three door,chain drive engine 1300 petrol, runs and drives.

Can't up-load pics on here since the last change of management, message me your email for pics if interested.

location Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS12 area.

I would expect it to drive anywhere in the country to a pre arranged Mot. I can meet a prospective buyer at Hednesford train station.

£130, no offers or swops.

• 2 months later...

post-17297-0-77967700-1549931210_thumb.jpg

Keys found, picture taken shortly after purchase, car still looks presentable and runs and drives well.

Another 2001 same spec., running and driving for spare parts is available for the same price.

Any interest I'll  put on my lift for current pics including the rot and a description of the welding required for a mot.

Spares car.

post-17297-0-73711300-1550015538_thumb.jpg

Also have a Mk 5 diesel van, runs and drives, mot recently expired, taxed  to get you home.

Recent Gates belt and kit and new battery, will need welding for mot. Also lots of other work to improve general condition, nothing terminal.

Buy  now before it attracts Ford scene tax. Only picture I have at the moment, any interest I'll take some more pics and a full list of defects. £200

post-17297-0-07622500-1550016238_thumb.jpg