Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Wanted: a manual impact driver. I bought a used one recently and it doesn't work. If anyone has a good used one that works going for a few quid, please let me know

So often they are crap; one I had lasted two whacks of a club hammer; I found a good sized hex bolster driver and an adjustable wrench far more effective.

I wouldn’t fuck about with one to be honest. They have their uses but they’re few and far between. I’d stick £70 into a mains one from Clarke, forget those farting 12v ones off a car battery, I’m sure they’ve got people out of a tight spot but you can’t beat the power of a mains or if you can stretch to it an air one running off a compressor. Mains more convenient though.

Probably a very long shot, but does anyone have any of the bottom right three of these stereos?

09eb595e17f546f54ab6dc924640c348.jpg

IE 1.8, 1.9 or 1.10 (a clear misunderstanding of how decimals work)

I know they're probably shit, but there's no information at all online as far as I can tell. So I'm interested to know if the obvious marketing nonsense in what is ostensibly a how-to guide has any weight to it. They also look fairly period for what I'm after.

If they are in fact worth anything resembling money, nevermind!

Edit: I am tired and somewhat stupid, I misread the section numbers as model numbers. Rest of post stands.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Or just get a set of lockpicks for £4 from Amazon and practice for five minutes.

They won't take more than 30 seconds, I'd wager

I'm not very good at lockpicking and I can manage most deterrent locks like this in under a minute.

Probably a very long shot, but does anyone have any of the bottom right three of these stereos?

09eb595e17f546f54ab6dc924640c348.jpg

IE 1.8, 1.9 or 1.10 (a clear misunderstanding of how decimals work)

I know they're probably shit, but there's no information at all online as far as I can tell. So I'm interested to know if the obvious marketing nonsense in what is ostensibly a how-to guide has any weight to it. They also look fairly period for what I'm after.

If they are in fact worth anything resembling money, nevermind!

Edit: I am tired and somewhat stupid, I misread the section numbers as model numbers. Rest of post stands.

Would this be of any interest to you? It’s old skool pull the whole head unit out with a handle style

post-17353-0-29196500-1552820848_thumb.jpeg

Would this be of any interest to you? It’s old skool pull the whole head unit out with a handle style

Does that say 8.5w? Povvo! Perfect! It doesn't matter if it works really, it's mostly for show.

How many beer tokens would you be after for it?

I had one of those from the Littlewoods catalogue in around 1993 for my MK2 Astra after both my Alpine and Blaupunkt head units and amp, shelf and speakers were nicked...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Does that say 8.5w? Povvo! Perfect! It doesn't matter if it works really, it's mostly for show.

How many beer tokens would you be after for it?

It was working when I removed it many moons ago, yes it does say 8.5w of pumping choons, how does £20 posted sound?