Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

OK - With my passport now apparently located - I can start planning collections.

So

WANTED: CAR TRAILER

Anyone got/know of/could cajole someone - into selling a car trailer...……….. I'd like to haul the Pug Van back with me when I get over for the Granvia. I need to move cars at my place anyway - and at least one will be a track car. I'm looking around - but it would make sense to grab once in UK - get Granvia, get trailer - get Pug van and home.

I know that's an ideal world all bunnies in a row type scenario - but don't ask don't get.

Anyone got anything For Sale - or I can borrow(rent of course) for a week to do some hauling?

When are you back as I'm looking to be in Brussels for the end of March if my work let me me have that week off.

Camshaft kit with rockers - FREE

Following my recent good fortune collecting the “big bundle of random tools” from Andyrew he included some Citroen stuff. Most fits the cars I have, but included was a camshaft kit for the Citroen/Peugeot 1580cc engine that I do not have.

Collect Buckingham or I can post at cost but I think it will be quite expensive as it is heavy. Alternatively I plan to be Cannock Auction 23rd March, Pride of Longbridge13th April, Shitefest 7-9 June and Festival of the Unexceptional 20th July.

post-4787-0-15070700-1550153530_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-30256500-1550153722_thumb.jpg

Unlikely to find a home here but just in case...

Rear exhaust silencer box for mk1 Ford Focus. Bought for my 1.6 petrol but not needed in the end. May be suitable for other Focus engines, part number is 705590591, made by Klarius.

New and unused.

£15 to a shiter.

Collection only, please.

post-17736-0-07476700-1550336882_thumb.jpg

Might there be any interest on here in a compressor and a shit load of Lidl and Aldi air tools, mostly unused?

The compressor is a dentist's one, so it's not very powerful but it is pretty quiet as they go. I have had a decent bit of use out of it, there's three windy guns of various sorts which were useful when I had the chance to piss about getting exhausts off Kias and suchlike, and the airchisel was flipping fantastic stripping plaster off the walls and digging out bricked up fireplaces. Was quite content to chisel through bricks and stone, no need to go around it!

Will take a few pics if there might be interest, obviously I need some money to try and convince Jim to part with his Cooper S

Might there be any interest on here in a compressor and a shit load of Lidl and Aldi air tools, mostly unused?

The compressor is a dentist's one, so it's not very powerful but it is pretty quiet as they go. I have had a decent bit of use out of it, there's three windy guns of various sorts which were useful when I had the chance to piss about getting exhausts off Kias and suchlike, and the airchisel was flipping fantastic stripping plaster off the walls and digging out bricked up fireplaces. Was quite content to chisel through bricks and stone, no need to go around it!

Will take a few pics if there might be interest, obviously I need some money to try and convince Jim to part with his Cooper S

Pics n Prices dude? I have a compressor - but tools are missing in action...…… what size etc...?

Right, some bits.

post-4015-0-46490800-1550497837_thumb.jpg

Broomwade dental (i.e. relatively quiet) air compressor.  Looks like a couple have sold recently for around the £150 mark, and there's one on ebay now for £175

post-4015-0-64659800-1550497994_thumb.jpg

post-4015-0-02304900-1550498022_thumb.jpg

£125

Some tools:

post-4015-0-42579100-1550498097_thumb.jpg

Spot blaster £15

Regulator £10

Impact ratchet £20

Chipping hammer / chisel £15

Air sander £20

Cut off tool, £10

If you buy these, these two come free:

post-4015-0-70315400-1550498145_thumb.jpgpost-4015-0-50185900-1550498174_thumb.jpg

Or the whole lot for £200

Edited to hopefully trigger somebody's bargain-o-meter, I'd quite like some money.

Unlikely to be of interest on here but I have these 2 1/18 on ebay ATM.

The 645ci is £50.00 starting bid and the F80 M3 is £65.00 start. The former is Kyosho and Diecast and the latter is GT Spirit and resin with a sealed body.

I would let the 2 go to a shiter for the start bid (M3 was £100 new) plus postb it would cover the tax on my Clio.

post-3238-0-32353500-1550523988_thumb.jpg

post-3238-0-47472700-1550524012_thumb.jpg

I though this topic was specifically for Car-shite, but it seems I've been missing out :shock:  

As it's also related to garage / workshop stuff I leave this here . . .

Sorry - SOLD on E-BAY within just a few hours

Honda 8hp, GX240, 242cc, powered generator - 3.5kva

Electric start and in good condition.

http://autoshite.com/topic/29710-non-motoring-wantedofferedshitecycle-thread/?p=1750933 >

post-20151-0-95497300-1550671718.jpg

It's also listed buy-it-now on ebay < here >

Sorry - SOLD

Thanks, Bfg

K&N vent filter, here's the blurb:

The 62-1517 crankcase vent filter has a K&N embossed chrome top, steel base and comes with a deflector shield to protect against engine heat. The 1/2 inch diameter steel tube is designed to push in and clamp directly on to metal or plastic tubing where venting is needed. Constructed with a cotton filter media it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly. Includes a pillow pack of K&N air filter oil and K&N sticker.

Box is a bit passed it but all the contents are all there, £20 posted? 

post-17353-0-64048500-1550824056_thumb.jpg

post-17353-0-69886400-1550824062_thumb.jpg

post-17353-0-32697400-1550824127_thumb.jpg

Old valve compressor ..from the era of side-valve engines. 

AUSTIN TEN FOUR VALVE SPRING COMPRESSOR 2H 1001 773 engines  ..More details and photos < here >

post-20151-0-62781800-1550842039.jpg

The screw is almost locked up. There's the tiniest amount of movement when adjustable spanner extensions are used on the wing nut, but really it needs heat and patience to free it off.

One sold recently on ebay for £28 < here

Anyone interested in it.. PM me with an offer + whatever the postage will be (or else collect from Ipswich).

Sorry - SOLD on E-BAY within just a few hours

Cheers, BFG

I'll leave this here just in case any of you are planning to go glamping this year or else are fitting out a camper, caravan or small boat. 

Porta Potti - Thetford Elegance 165

Portable / compact - flushing toilet - Camping, Caravan, Boat

..and also handy for when you have a bathroom refitted, are injured or ill or too frail to rush upstairs, or else are planning a long journey with children !

Lightly used. Good clean & hygienic condition. Please see my e-bay listing and photos for further details. < here >

£30 including courier  SOLD on ebay (same evening as listed)

s-l1600.jpg

I also have another cassette-type caravan toilet which I'll be listing very soon  ( ..as I'm going through a process of  getting rid of crap !  :shock: )

Bfg ;)

I'll leave this here just in case any of you are planning to go glamping this year or else are fitting out a camper, caravan or small boat. 

Porta Potti - Thetford Elegance 165

Portable / compact - flushing toilet - Camping, Caravan, Boat

..and also handy for when you have a bathroom refitted, are injured or ill or too frail to rush upstairs, or else are planning a long journey with children !

Lightly used. Good clean & hygienic condition. Please see my e-bay listing and photos for further details. < here >

£30 including courier

s-l1600.jpg

I also have another cassette-type caravan toilet which I'll be listing very soon  ( ..as I'm going through a process of  getting rid of crap !  :shock: )

Bfg ;)

Jim Bell to the beige courtesy phone.  That's Mr. Jim Bell to the beige courtesy phone, please.