Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

FREE!

Lorry / van plastic front visor / spoiler.

Has few marks but no cracks. Four brackets with two fixing holes per bracket.

Approx the same width as wheelbase of a W124.

Collection from Beaconsfield, M40 J3.

250FF761-85CB-4218-B539-2FA75CC76063.jpeg

D53C232C-8488-4647-BE85-646E2D0EB8D6.jpeg

Merry Christmas.

Collected, thank you James.

FREE!

Lorry / van plastic front visor / spoiler.

Has few marks but no cracks. Four brackets with two fixing holes per bracket.

Approx the same width as wheelbase of a W124.

Collection from Beaconsfield, M40 J3.

250FF761-85CB-4218-B539-2FA75CC76063.jpeg

D53C232C-8488-4647-BE85-646E2D0EB8D6.jpeg

Merry Christmas.

Collected, thank you James.

Have any shite heads got a cheap used windows laptop knocking about? I need one to use with Mrs_nutz' new microscope and eyepiece camera, which refuses to get along with all the Macs in our house.

I've got an IBM X31 that I've really no use for any longer, it's got extra memory compared to standard and a techie mate loaded windows 7 onto it a while back which seems to run ok. On the downside I don't think the battery's any good but it works fine plugged into the mains, it's god knows how old though so might be a bit too shite for what you need it to do?

Has anyone got a set of roof bars, universal type for cars with factory side rails?

You can get them on ebay cheap enough but I would rather give £20 to a shiter if anyone has some clogging up their garage.

I do, silver posh ones.

Let me see if I’ve got the keys for them, if I do then they’re yours.

Where are you located? I can bubble wrap them for a courier if not.

13 inch trailer or caravan wheels, tyres are inflated but very old, not suitable for road use. Ideal for parking duty over the winter months.

Collect from WS 12 area, Staffordshire or I can probably deliver to the next Greasy Lill's event.

£5 each, Shitter's discount available for multiple purchase.

post-17297-0-97072800-1546303774_thumb.jpg

post-17297-0-66281000-1546303829_thumb.jpg

post-17297-0-96606700-1546303852_thumb.jpg

post-17297-0-63170900-1546303904_thumb.jpg

!!! Forum Red Bike Jaaag XJ6 3.2 Sport for Sale !!!

I'm overstretched on the car front due to less than favorable life circumstances so I will be selling both my red X300 Jags. One is a supercharged and that will be advertised soon, but in the meantime the well-known Red Bike XJ Sport is for sale. Usual rates apply, would rather sell for cash as quick as possible at £500. I know X300s very well now and I can confidently say that this is quite good for what it is. It has no visible rust on the bodywork, which is rare for an X300 now. Front wings are nice and solid as are the rear wheel arches.

Massive service history, multiple keys, long MOT, Andy bracket installed, good Kumho tyres, excellent interior with new headlining. As tired a phrase as it is, it's a lot of car for the money. It has two slight issues which is the servotronic steering being stuck in the heavy setting (not a real issue, you can buy a new relay if you want but I prefer the heavier steering), also the exhaust is a bit noisy. Absolute rock solid joy to drive.

Old photo from elsewhere, but you all know what it is anyway. Location near York, can collect from station. Apologies for the Hub Nut sticker sort of disintegrated when it was jet washed by mistake, that wants putting right!

SOLD.

post-20621-0-03195600-1546450780_thumb.jpeg

!!! Forum Red Bike Jaaag XJ6 3.2 Sport for Sale !!!

I'm overstretched on the car front due to less than favorable life circumstances so I will be selling both my red X300 Jags. One is a supercharged and that will be advertised soon, but in the meantime the well-known Red Bike XJ Sport is for sale. Usual rates apply, would rather sell for cash as quick as possible. I know X300s very well now and I can confidently say that this is quite good for what it is. It has no visible rust on the bodywork, which is rare for an X300 now. Front wings are nice and solid as are the rear wheel arches.

Massive service history, multiple keys, long MOT, Andy bracket installed, good Kumho tyres, excellent interior with new headlining. As tired a phrase as it is, it's a lot of car for the money. It has two slight issues which is the servotronic steering being stuck in the heavy setting (not a real issue, you can buy a new relay if you want but I prefer the heavier steering), also the exhaust is a bit noisy. Absolute rock solid joy to drive.

Old photo from elsewhere, but you all know what it is anyway. Location near York, can collect from station. Apologies for the Hub Nut sticker sort of disintegrated when it was jet washed by mistake, that wants putting right!

A price might help people out.

Just to be clear on the dibs situation with the Red Bike. Split_Pin is wanting to buy pending selling his rather nice looking Rover, but I am looking to sell sooner rather than later, so Mr. Split_Pin is not claiming a reservation on the car as such, but I am happy to sell to him if everything works out nice a quick. In other words if someone is willing to put up the cash for the Red Bike quickly, it is up for grabs on that basis that you buy ASAP.