Dollywobbler's Skoda Pogweasel Debadged One Heck of an Estate

dollywobbler

Well done on MOT. Random thought as I look at the pic: thank you for NOT lowering it as seems to be the must-do mod in Skoda circles...I've no idea why.

I'm definitely not the lowering kind. It's too amusing watching the MOT man as he keeps jacking, keeps jacking, keeps jacking, oh, now the wheels are off the ground! 

Well done on MOT. Random thought as I look at the pic: thank you for NOT lowering it as seems to be the must-do mod in Skoda circles...I've no idea why.

Oops. Guilty as charged yr onner. Mine is lowered. Not super low, I certainty have no problems with speed bumps. But I do like the flatter cornering and consider the stiffer ride an acceptable compromise.

The Felicia acheives the same thing with anti roll bars and if I could fit them to the Favorit I would go back to standard springs. Only the 1.6 and diesel have them but they transform the handling. They would fit the Fav but you need the lower arms and subframe with the mounting holes too. The cheapest way to do this would be to find a 1.6 as a spares car, put the suspension on the Fav and keep the rest for the Felly. Trouble is all Felicias are pretty rare these days and 90% of them are 1.3's. So I'll stick to my lowered springs for now. Besides, they're bright red and contrast nicely with the blue body colour.