SAVED for a 2nd time Visa Cabriolet in Edinburgh! - New Clutch fitted

Six-cylinder

I'm mightily confused tbh... I thought 6c fancied a go at it but obv lives a week away from it, so foad grabbed it to store it, maybe do the work because he's a fine welder etc then 6c would collect it at leisure...

Now you all seem to be paying foad to weld it up for the old owner to have it back?

If so, then I hope foad goes full moke brewer on the original owner and sells it back for alot more than was paid...

Otherwise why doesn't foad effectively buy it properly and have the v5 and then the old owner can't shaft it back when it's done? (not that I'd try that with Mr FOAD having seen him in person and knowing how tooled up he would be in the workshop)

But we've done sillier things for worse causes so who knows!

As 6C copied at the beginning of the thread, the owner couldn't find a garage prepared to tackle the welding.

No, what I'm saying is... Guy A has given car away, but has still got book of logs. Foad B has car so it's foad B's car because he got it. If guy A refuses to pass on log book (after refusing first refusal to BUY it back) then Foad B should remove repaired sills, and return car to guy A, in the same condition as Foad B collected it. Theres your Insurance for getting the V5.

I've given a donation to give the thing the rocket up it's arse it needs to head towards the sunny side of an mot. 

If guy A hands over log book like a gent then rightly so it should be foads decision on it's movements as he has the thing in his possession.

After motting, the car will have a value. If guy A has passed then again, it will move on.

6c couldn't get it in time so it would have died.

Too much worrying going on here.

The story summarised, I think

-Sixcylinder a serial visa fondler hears on 'le grapevine' of a doomed visa owned by someone who loves the car but is unable to find someone willing to fix it.

In a moment of panic and desperation the visa fondler alerts the secret club of shite members for someone to save the poor French damsel in distress before le evil council have their wicked way and turn it into "le spam Tins"

Out of the rainy Scottish hills, shite knight appears to rescue the damsel even tho it's undercarriage seems to be a bit "flakey"

Upon meeting the damsels custodian, shite knight can see the heartbreak and holds sympathy. Knowing that maybe they are the only person who really should behold such a fine steed, And that returning this steed back to the road would make someone very happy, and back to them even more so should they wish.

Due to his good deed the locals welcome his return, and shower him with £5 notes to help him save something that he really didn't want or need. But he is just to much of a knight in shite'ing armour.

Good on you dudes.

No, what I'm saying is... Guy A has given car away, but has still got book of logs  Foad B has car so it's foad B's car because he got it. If guy A refuses to pass on log book (after refusing first refusal to BUY it back) then Foad B should remove repaired sills, and return car to guy A, in the same condition as Foad B collected it.

But what will his average speed be? And who keeps the apples?

I hope it gets its MOT at the place that failed it.

No? What's nice is someone doing something nice, getting a worthy car on the road and not concentrating on how to get the most personal advantage out of a desperate situation for someone they've only met because of the desperate situation.

Did he have a certain sheen about him?

Great save on the Visa.

Very good.

He was from Poland and not particularly shiny.

I fulfilled his childhood dream and he cried some tears of joy having finally found a fiat twincam engine to put into his fso polonez.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk