SAVED for a 2nd time Visa Cabriolet in Edinburgh! - New Clutch fitted

Six-cylinder

The original mot tester quoted them £2000 to repair it and told them they were better off just pushing it off of a cliff, clearly they just didn't want the work but it's still a bit of a shitty thing to tell them.

Roughly, if you were paid to do this how much would it have cost?

Roughly, if you were paid to do this how much would it have cost?

I can't really answer that because I don't really work on anyone else's cars, when working on my own cars I never really factor in the time spent on them.

I think a lot of places charge £30 per hour so in that respect it would be roughly £600.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

I can't really answer that because I don't really work on anyone else's cars, when working on my own cars I never really factor in the time spent on them.

I think a lot of places charge £30 per hour so in that respect it would be roughly £600.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

I think you've indirectly answered my question I was about to ask there.

Approx 10 hours a side?

I think you've indirectly answered my question I was about to ask there.

Approx 10 hours a side?

Something like that, I think I spent about 10 hours in the first weekend then a couple of hours each weeknight to get it finished.

Say I'd done this work with the aim of selling the car on for a profit, how much is a tatty Visa Cabriolet worth with a years ticket on it?

It might have actually been Scottish cunt, it was said by a prolific shiter in the north east of England who has a habit of expressing interest in cars then falling off the face of the earth after agreeing to buy them.

I think you'll find I called you a SCOTCH EGG.