Brand New* Mitsubishi Lancer Estate- Boring car for sale £300 or £5 roffle

SRi05

The arrival of the Jag means something has to give in regards to my fleet, this is the car that's up for the chop. Currently being used as my daily, drives perfectly. Everything works, even the aircon blows ice cold, ideal for the unseasonable November weather we're having. It's basically the definition of "AN CAR" Get in and drive it anywhere.

I bought it from a fellow shiter for £450 around 6 weeks ago and have spent £450 on it fixing things. Naturally it's being sold for a loss.

69,000 and something on the clock, MOT'd to April. It has a brand spanking new set of 4 tyres, the sump which was leaking when I bought it has been replaced and oil changed at the same time, and has had the horrendous damage and attempted repair on the passenger rear door/wheel arch sorted to a reasonable standard, and now looks presentable. Pretty perfect winter hack really.

I'll get it properly cleaned and get new photos up, just wanted to get the ball rolling quickly.

I'm asking for £300 which I think is reasonable given the money and time I've spent on it. £10 roffle if it goes that way. As ever it's located in Glasgow.

Cheers

***EDIT PLEASE SEE UPDATED POST BELOW***

post-23087-0-71868900-1542534606_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-67333500-1542534619_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-39798800-1542534629_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-90902600-1542534654_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-18293600-1542534667_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-14726400-1542534681_thumb.jpg

Sorry this hasn't gone, it looks like a decent car. I have my usual excuse of no space for more than one, and Glasgow is far away. A work colleague is looking for 'an car' with towbar so I'll suggest it, but again Scotland-distance may prove an issue.

Cheers dude, it is a good motor, I just think it's the wrong fit for this forum, not old enough to be really interesting. If there's any genuine interest I'll see what I can do in terms of getting it a bit further south.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying for ages to find a load cover for one of these, unfortunately they cost a fucking fortune on ebay. It worked out cheaper getting some tint applied to the windows, so that was today's job. the desired effect has been achieved, you now can no longer see into the boot. Pretty decent job as well, no bubbling. Since I've managed to sell the Prelude, and this thing keeps providing hassle free service, I think I'm just going to keep hold of it. I've done a fair bit of work making it decent, and it's actually grown on me. No nonsense motoring. I'm going to treat it to a proper clean next week as its filthy

post-23087-0-72050300-1544301459_thumb.jpg

As soon as you decide you're keeping it, you'll see something else you HAVE TO HAVE.

Always the way mate, always the way. I've imposed a ban on myself for the next wee while anyway, I've spent a ridiculous amount on various shite related purchases recently. The wife only knows half of it. Until the next roffle I fancy anyway :D

• 3 weeks later...

Right, this thing has developed a couple of faults recently. EML on, code P0141 which is a fault with the oxygen sensor. Having checked the usual places a replacement can be had for £30/£40. The stereo and central locking have packed in, this happened whilst fitting said stereo, I tried changing the fuses which had blown but this didn't fix it, I haven't investigated any further, just haven't had the time. I've agreed to buy Kiltox's  Primera GT so rather than spend more £££ I just want rid. With the issues in mind any interest at £300 or a fiver roffle ? Car still drives spot on, would happily drive it anywhere and it's still in daily use. 

Where is the GT?

Just wondered if some weird delivery service might be an option for anyone who lives near Kiltox.

Also would mean you would not have to suffer public transport.

Kiltox is bringing the GT upto Glesgae as he is conveniently buying a C1 from another shiter in Cumbernauld  B)

The shite stars have aligned for this one