2000 X reg Fiat Fiorino 1.7 TD Van. B'ham. SOLD!

Burnside

In 'Autoshite Works' colours and logo, it would be in demand for many of the meets - nationwide.  Auctions/SF/Museum visits/Chodmondeley etc etc.

This would result in a constant stream of long distance collectioneering and horrific insurance and tax complications.

However, one would assume that the level of servicing would be off the scale*.

It's an awful and problematic plan.

Let's go.

In 'Autoshite Works' colours and logo, it would be in demand for many of the meets - nationwide. Auctions/SF/Museum visits/Chodmondeley etc etc.

This would result in a constant stream of long distance collectioneering and horrific insurance and tax complications.

However, one would assume that the level of servicing would be off the scale*.

It's an awful and problematic plan.

Let's go.

Can we not crowd find it so to speak. Everyone who's interested chucks some money in, get it sign written then and the group becomes custodians of it. I'm well up for that after failing to pursuade my uncle to buy it. We all get turns at it and we have a whip round for maintenance and so on. Come on lads it's the best idea I've had in a while...

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be about the same as an xud. Old diesels were a lot more closely related to cement mixer engines than their ancestors. It'll be understressed, slow noisy and utterly reliable. Hgf at abslute worst. Plus unless your going to press it into service as a courier vehicle doing 30 thou a year, chances are it'll last you as long as you need. Go on lad GIB!!!

If its still unsold on the 1st of January I will collect and hand over the asking price in folding.

If there's anyway you can get it to me this week no later than Thursday and at the same price inclusive I will have it.

Location Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS12 area. I can give you a lift to the local train station where there is  a frequent service to Brum.

Also this offer may prompt some other Shitter who is currently sitting on there hands to visit you with the folding.

It will at some time in the future probably 2020 ish be offered back for sale on here at around the same price dependent on length of mot,any improvements done by me, etc, etc.

I think Matty summed up the Fiorino driving / owning experience pretty well!

If its still unsold on the 1st of January I will collect and hand over the asking price in folding.

If there's anyway you can get it to me this week no later than Thursday and at the same price inclusive I will have it.

Location Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS12 area. I can give you a lift to the local train station where there is  a frequent service to Brum.

Also this offer may prompt some other Shitter who is currently sitting on there hands to visit you with the folding.

It will at some time in the future probably 2020 ish be offered back for sale on here at around the same price dependent on length of mot,any improvements done by me, etc, etc.

It's not too much of a problem with it being kept till the new year where it's stored although the space admittedly would be handy as we are running out of room.

Unfortunately we swapped the insurance cover over to our new Van a couple of weeks back so I might be struggling to get it over and with it being on Sorn as well although your not that far away either.

An I do like the idea of being able to keep an eye on it or having it back again at some point as it's a bloody good Van to have around!

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever happens to this little cracker of a van, could I please register my interest in the pair of good red rear doors, either off your good self, or the new owner. Also, would like to hire the cam belt tool if poss....

I too have been offered a red fiorino business van in superficially filthy condition, but with low mileage and lots of signs of a caring previous owner. For very little pennies!

Whatever happens to this little cracker of a van, could I please register my interest in the pair of good red rear doors, either off your good self, or the new owner. Also, would like to hire the cam belt tool if poss....

I too have been offered a red fiorino business van in superficially filthy condition, but with low mileage and lots of signs of a caring previous owner. For very little pennies!

Well if you do buy it, that be great to see some pictures too! There fantastic little Vans.

I can't say about the doors as they have gone today with the Van but The Old Bloke Next Door might be able to loan you the Cambelt Tool Kit or try ebay. We brought the Kit via there for about £37.