1997 Subaru Impreza estate automatic 2.0GL - All tickets sold:) Payment details being sent.

Heidel_Kakao

What is the procedure if a roffle is run without all tickets being sold and an unsold number is drawn? The person with the nearest number wins? Was thinking of asking for payment in the next few days with an aim of using Saturdays draw (01-12)

I will lose money on it but that is par for the course and I would like to cancel the tax and insurance on it once sold and I don't feel like braving eBay plus it would be nice to see it stay in the fold for a while.

What is the procedure if a roffle is run without all tickets being sold and an unsold number is drawn? The person with the nearest number wins? Was thinking of asking for payment in the next few days with an aim of using Saturdays draw (01-12)

I will lose money on it but that is par for the course and I would like to cancel the tax and insurance on it once sold and I don't feel like braving eBay plus it would be nice to see it stay in the fold for a while.

It's your rodeo, cowboy. You can do whatever you like. You could con me into buying another two with a sweet deal on 4 numbers? Probs work on some of the other idiots too.

The method I've used is bonus ball first (as per normal) but if that's an unsold number it goes to the sixth ball drawn and so on until WINNAR.

Payment details sent hopefully without missing anyone :) Probably goes without saying but please just put your username in the message box on PayPal and no mention of Roffles etc and if you could send as a gift for friends/family that would be great.

Thanks for playing and good luck everybody!