Audi A2 TDI - Runs and drives - WEDNESDAY DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tayne

How did I manage to miss the boat on this?

Anyway, anyone who wants to craw-out of a roffle ticket or two, can you please put me down on any reserve list?

I do feel like I have a slight* monoply on here, drop me/Tayne a PM if you want one of my tickets.

If you win I'll be more annoyed at missing out on the butteries, although thanks to this thread I've just had 2 for breakfast so will probably cope.

What are butteries? I feel I should know....

You need to find out. I'll bring some to the next track day,although the ones you get down here aren't a patch on a proper one from Aberdeenshire.

Would this go further if you whipped the thermostat out so it didn’t get as warm?

Just thinking about cars with stuck open thermostats that never heat up properly

Although I suppose it’s not actually boiling itself is it? :-/

My cunning* plan was to undo the coolant cap for the drive home to allow the pressure to escape.

This worked on the Freelander I had which had a failed inlet manifold gasket. 

Just found this on wikipedia, its a proper autoshite car.

2005[edit]
  • Special Edition (including CD player and climate control) models introduced into UK markets, at this time no other models were available in the UK
  • Audi lost an estimated £4,000 on every A2 they sold and only made money on cars with optional extras. Continued production of the model was reviewed by the board of directors
  • Production of the A2 is halted by VW/Audi group boss Bernd Pischetsrieder [15]
  •  

•