We have done a collection today!

Six-cylinder

I didn't take an interior picture (I was still coming down from a Y10 high) but I sure the man with two V6 156's will have taken some.

Meanwhile . . .

post-13750-0-73669500-1541871945_thumb.jpg

Unsurprisingly, shortly after the fill up he disappeared off into the distance. Mrs6C's ZX TD is pretty rapid but not 'Alfa V6 driven by a hooligan' rapid.

I didn't take an interior picture (I was still coming down from a Y10 high) but I sure the man with two V6 156's will have taken some.

Meanwhile . . .

attachicon.gifIMG_20181110_163515920.jpg

Unsurprisingly, shortly after the fill up he disappeared off into the distance. Mrs6C's ZX TD is pretty rapid but not 'Alfa V6 driven by a hooligan' rapid.

Don’t worry, you can catch up and tow him home when it breaks down.

ring ring, ring ring, ring ring

We're back safe and without calamity.

Six_cylinder reports that Alfa is grand. There are a few little faults (all fully disclosed by wuvvum) but it looks a smashing stablemate to the silver V6 estate that has much affection in the 6C household.

post-13750-0-99937700-1541881947_thumb.jpg

It was great to catch up with wuvvum (and his village of cars) and I can't thank him enough for allowing me my first drive of a Y10. It reminds me of an AX with a grown up's engine. A proper hoot.

I know 320T was keen on the 156 but I didn't know that you literally beat him to it down the motorway!

Thursday night I was tired and fell asleep much earlier than usual, by 4.00am Friday I was wide awake again so I had a read of Autosite, there it was again! I had been thinking about this car when Bramz7 had it and then again HMC and trying to work out how it would fit in to our fleet as Mrs6C has claimed the 156 V6 Sports wagon as her station car. I decided it was a non decision because if I did not want it when I got it home somebody else would take it and at 4 am messaged Wuvvum before anybody else jumped in. 

Now we his and hers Alfa 156 V6s!

post-4787-0-99170500-1541930024_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-87119500-1541930156_thumb.jpg