Parts Trek Assistance - Builth Wells > Birmingham

gadgetgricey

Total long shot, but wondered if anyone was in the vicinity of Builth Wells and would be heading anywhere near Birmingham in the next month or so.

Long story short - Freelander has a bad puncture. Due to the 4WD system, its always best to keep 4 matching tyres of the same tread depth on the car.  It had 4 relatively new matching Nexen N6000's on, but now only has three and the spare pirelli.

Tried to get it repaired with a vulcanised patch, but no joy as tyre had been run flat for too long.

Been trying for the past week to get two N6000's with no success as tyre now discontinued.  Then thought I was lucky and found a brand new one fairly local. Paid, but they have contacted me this evening to say they do not have the tyre and refunded me.

There is one part worn for sale on e-bay but he will not post.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nexen-N6000-225-55-17-Tyre-PRICE-REDUCED/153182651027

As I said, aware its a long shot but wondered if anyone was nearby and would be able to help it along to Birmingham somewhere, (Beer tokens, or pies or possible Greggs sos roles in payment)

Hippo's not being used at the moment so no real rush

Thanks again.