Anyone want an Espace?

wuvvum

combien?

Not entirely sure what it's worth to be honest, but looking at what similar ones go for on the Bay and Autotrader probably about £1300. It had a new cambelt in March last year. It's bloody quick for what it is - I don't know what bhp these things are but it makes the 406 seem like a right slug. I'm taking some pics in the morning, so I'll post them here when they've been took.

Yes, a Picasso is french, hence why we no longer have one.

You can only move in one direction with Mrs_P I'm afraid, and given that her current steed is an '04' registered car, so only newer than that would do, regardless of what it is*. Hence why she resolutely refuses to drive my BMW.

*Note: technically my Kangoo is newer, being an '05' registration, but it's also french, and looks 'a bit like one of those wheelchair vans', so she won't drive that either. LOL.

They look nice, but the interiors were clearly an afterthought. The dashboard looks like a pile of cushions.

To be honest it's the dashboard that I like the least - I just can't get on with a digital speedo sat on top of the dash. They're actually not a badly thought out car inside though - the way the seats are designed is brilliant, and it's the only car I've owned which has horn buttons on both the end of the indicator stalk and the steering wheel - so if some twat pulls out in front of you you don't have to fumble around trying to remember where the horn is - useful if you drive as many different cars as I do.